Ghaae Picnic

Rae had been held up in the archives for a while. He has been researching more on the skulk and noting down ideas of what could get rid of it. However, he was taken from his thoughts by the sound of the Archives' doors openings and closing. Although, before he could see who had walked in, he watched his book get shut and then felt two pairs of arms wrap around his torso.

"Hey love" he heard two voices from either side of him. He knew instantly who they were. They were Aax and Caspian.

"Hi Cas, hi Aax" he replied, turning to place a kiss on top of Caspian's head and then doing the same with Aax.

"We have come to whisk you away" Aax stated as he unwrapped his arms from around their scientist and removed the quill from Rae's hand, placing it back in the inkwell and encasing their hands. Caspian also unwrapped his arms from around Rae. However, he took Rae's book and placed it in the Ghaae box, which was sat on the floor behind the trio. Then, Caspian took Rae's left hand in his right hand.

"And where exactly are you two going to whisk me away too?" Rad questioned his two boyfriends.

"That's a surprise" Caspian said as he and Aax began to drag Rae out of the workshop and then put of the Archives.

Aax and Caspian continued to drag Rae for a good couple off minutes before they ended up at the destination.

It was the place Rae and Caspian asked Aax to be their boyfriend. However, there had been a few adjustments made.

There were now fairy lights hanging from the trees and a small picnic blanket, which consisted of the colours red, purple and magenta,laid out on the floor Infront of the bench swing. On the blanket sat a variety of different food which ranged from fish to cookies. There was also some rotten flesh for Aax.

"Surprise" Aax smiled as they began to guide Rae over to the picnic blanket with Capsian also helping guide the scientist.

"We though that it would be nice if the three of us had a picnic date. Plus, it would also be a good way to get you away from your books and out of the Archives for a bit" Caspian said smiling and giggling slightly at his last sentence.

"I guess I have been kind of spending a good majority of the time in the Archives" Rae admitted as him and his boyfriends all sat down on the picnic blanket.

With that, the three began to eat and enjoy each others presence. Rae was reminded how lucky he was to have boyfriends like Aax and Caspian. He was also reminded how important it was to spend time away from his research and with those he truly loved. And he was glad that Caspian and Aax would always be there to help him remember those things.