Chapter 1-The Mysterious Stranger

Konniciwa Minna!

Broken here. I'm pretty new to Wattpad, and this is my first fan fiction on here. Please comment, good, bad, ideas, anything!

I've already got the main outline of the story thought of, but if you have a flipping amazing idea, I'll be more than happy to include it.

Btw, this'll be set just before the Tenroujima arc.

Arigato, and Enjoy!

Broken

P.s.

I'm also gonna include some Vampire Knight, Trinity Seven and Date-a-Live later on. This is just a heads-up, as you may not understand much if you haven't watched it (I throughly recommend it). I'll also give a short summary of each anime beforehand, so don't worry.

Disclaimer: Most characters are Hiro Mashima's, and some of the plot too.

The Future:

Two cloaked figures lingered around the Tira tree, the most magical site in Fiore. Suddenly, as the clock chimed 12, a high-pitch question was emitted from one, "Is it time Ze-ze?" The other, Ze-ze, sighed and said, "I've already told you, stop calling me that! And yes, it's time." The other Stranger pouted at being told off, but immediately perked up at his answer. All of a sudden, a bright light flashed. When the glare had disappeared, there were just two pair of footprints left behind.

Present:

Lucy's P.O.V.

Flashback starts:

Cana was a crying heap on my bedroom floor. She told me her story, of all her failures to become S-class. I took her shoulders. She looked up, shocked.

"Cana, I realise that I am weak, and not the best person to pair up with, but please! Let my be your partner for the S-Class trials! I won't let you down."

Flashback ends.

I sighed. What had I gotten myself into this time? Ah well, it was for a friend, so it couldn't be that bad... could it?

I walked into Magnolia Forest and summoned Capricorn, explaining my situation. He bleated and sighed softly,

"I'm afraid that we simply don't have enough time Hime-sama. You have a maximum of 1 week. There is no way..." he stopped suddenly. He seemed to be having a conflict within himself.

"Capricorn. Please tell me." I asked firmly. He hesitated then nodded.

"Have you heard of Second Origin Lucy-sama?" I shook my head, wondering what he was going on about. He explained,

"You see, your magic container hold a certain amount a magic energy." he gestured with his hands and continued, "and when you fight, you use magic magic from this container. But, there is a second container called the Second Origin. It's not a lot of magic, more like a fifth of the original, but it's enough to make a difference." My eyes gleamed at the thought of more magic.