Chapter 2-You're Useless!

Broken here again. Here's the second chapter.

Enjoy!

Natsu's P.O.V.

The creepy guy had walked off, ad I saw Lucy writhing in pain on the ground. I sighed. Why did I always have to save her? It was getting bloody annoying!

Lucy's P.O.V.

I woke up sometime later in a white room. I squinted at the brightness. What hap- a flood of memories came crashing back onto me. The mysterious boy, Second Origin, and the kiss. I felt my face blush at the last thought.

"So, you're finally awake? Good." I turned to see Master next to me, and I realised that I was in the guild infirmary.

"H-how long have I been out?" I rasped. My throat was sore form all the screaming. I gently rubbed my throat.

"About a week." he replied.

"Oh, okay. That isn't too- wait, a WEEK!. Oh CRAP! The S-class trials!" I yelled and immediately winced at the sound that came out of my damaged throat.

"Don't worry. We've postponed the trials till tomorrow. If you're fine by then, you can join Cana. If not, we'll have to commence without you." he replied, and I immediately felt guilty at holding everyone back.

Suddenly, the door burst open, and Natsu, Happy, Erza, Gray and Cana walked in. Erza, Gray and Cana immediately walked over, and sat by the bed.

"Hey Lucy, how are you feeling?" Erza asked. I answered back,

"I'm okay...I think." Gray and Cana looked at me worriedly. I looked past them, and saw Natsu. Pretending that I hadn't remembered what happened before I was knocked out, I asked him,

"Hey Natsu, what happened?" His nostrils flared up (literally).

"I don't know, but you're so useless, Lucy!" he shouted, and everyone, including me, stared at him in shock.

"Natsu, you do you-" I was about the ask him the rest of the question, when he yelled back,

"You know what I mean Lucy!You couldn't even take care of yourself, and I had to end up saving your ass, again! Imagine what would've happened if I hadn't arrived on time! Lisanna might've gotten hurt! You're so useless Lucy!" Erza began to cut him off, but he said,

"Oh, no! I'm not done yet." Then, he whispered, and that made the harsh words seem even more so, "You can't even hold your own against some guy, and you want to help Cana win the S-Class trials. Hah! Don't make me laugh. You're weak, stupid, and fat. You're lazy, and you always hide behind your spirits. Because of you, the S-Class trials had to be postponed. I bet you asked that guy to beat you up, so that this would happen. I'm right, aren't I? You're jealous, because Gray and I got chosen for S-Class before you." And with that, he stalked off. I felt hot tears of pain start to seep down my face.

'Was he right? Yes. He was', I realised.

"Lucy! Don't listen to him. he's just an idiot. You're strong, and beautiful and smart!" Gray tried to comfort me, and I faked a smile. I'll never forget what Gray did for me that day. Erza had disappeared, with a sword in her hand, and a deadly aura surrounding her.

Even with these comforts, Natsu was right. I was weak. Then, I remembered what that Mysterious boy and Capricorn had said to me. I smiled for a second. I would get pay back Natsu. Be sure of it.