MY FUTURE IS ONLY WITH YOU

"Tapasya!" She saw him shouting, standing behind her, her tears fell out harder.. She wanted to see him for one last time..

"Rathore... GOODBYE." FOREVER..

"Tapasya.. You will listen to me right? Stop please.. " His gentle tone made her stop.. He immediately made a move and snatch away that knife from her, she was completely stunned.

He suddenly felt someone firmly hooked around his waist. Then, he was pulled into a warm embrace," Rag.. Rathore I killed Papa.. He won't no longer bother Khushi and you..

Her blood socked saree is sticking to his white shirt.. Staining his shirt..

"I did was wrong, I did because I like you. I promise I will repent, can you forgive me?" She cried in his arms.. He felt his heart beats fast, but he did not push her away, "Please take care of Khushi and Baby." She never know the truth, that child is his and about his phobia...

She sobbed hard, "Rathore.. PAPA.. I killed him.. He did so many evil things to both you and Khushi.. He may be not the best person, but he was the father for me.. I beg you to take care of his body.. Please... He won't hurt you all again.. Please take care.."

Rathore's eyes moistened hearing her...
" I know.. " compare to his own father.. At least Tapasya's father loved her.

" I was afraid that he would kill Khushi and baby.. He also hurt Arnav so I... "her words were instantly stuck in her throat.

They heard a siren sound, both Ambulance and police arrived..

She was the on who called them before coming here.. Yet.. Her slightly pale face was drained of blood, after this.. Would she be able to see him again?

She gripped his sleeves asking for a favor.. "Raghu can you come see me in jail, please... Once a month?" Rathore still didn't answer her question, he didn't say a word.

Women police put a cuff on her pale wrist, "Ma'am we need to go.." They aren't harsh with her as she surrender herself in.

Tapasya instantly tensed up in fear, thinking that he will going to see her again? Why would he..

"Once a year please..." She begged again..

"Mm." She let of him in relief.

"Summit the paper in court, give your name to baby.. Please marry Khushi and live happily.. I want to see you all happy.. That would make me happy.. Goodbye." She said as she was dragged by the police.

"Mm" All he could he respond to her..

Happy ten years Anniversary TAPASYA. was left unsaid.

____________________

10 years later....

Khushi shouted at her son Aryan for running around causing trouble everyone. While everyone is getting busy decorating the house.

Her newly bought home with her own earning, and.. She looked at Rathore going somewhere with a grim face..

Ah today is the she is getting released..

Tapasya saved them all by killing her own father.. If she didn't done that.. Arnav, Aryan and herself would have died by Rajeev Thakur's hand.

Her life is getting better and better, she even won the best entrepreneur of year.

Tapasya gave her back all the properties that belongs to Thakur family, while Rathore also gave his family's properties to Aryan, once he turned 25 he can claim it.

Khushi tried to stop him but Rathore assured he don't need anything.. If he need money he can turn a rock to a gold.. That much of talent he had.. But he likes being the simple life without a care..