𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

A Place Called Nostalgia: an ability you were gifted with which allowed you to transfer yourself between places you've been to— an ability that you wished you could use so desperately right now to escape your current predicament of having to sit in yet another god awful meeting.

"That doesn't make any sense, we've defeated The Guild and they've disbanded," Kunikida's brows furrowed at the president.

Fukuzawa nodded in acknowledgement, yet kept the stern expression etched across his aging skin, "And they aren't an issue anymore; however, in place of them, a new association has risen— an ally of The Guild, if you will. They call themselves The Damnation: their main purpose is to create an all powerful ability through science and technology rather than those being naturally gifted with an ability. They supported The Guild behind the scenes with the attempted capture of Atsushi in return that they would be able to experiment on him."

You along with the rest of your coworkers' eyes shifted over to said boy, an uncomfortable look plastered over his face. "They're trying physical altering abilities because it'd be easier than if they were to figure out how someone like [name]'s ability would work with quantum traveling," Ranpo states in a matter-of-factual tone.

Once more, Fukuzawa nods his head, "Yes, but with The Guild out of commission, they won't be holding back and will become a main problem, for not only us— but for the Port Mafia as well." He sighs, "The Port Mafia has agreed to lay off Atsushi for the time being until we can rid of this association and their plans to create an ability that could very well mean danger to more than just Japan."

There's a pregnant silence within the room before you skeptically trail in, "There's something else, isn't there? There wouldn't be a truce between the Agency and Port Mafia unless..."

"That leads me into the next topic of this meeting..."

"We'll be working alongside the Port Mafia to take down The Damnation."