How it started

It was late at night and Wally was bored.So he decided to prank Arty."How am I going to prank her?Ohh!I have an idea!"he whispered to himself.

Arty was asleep on their bed so he was going to give her a wake up call by popping a balloon.

"Where are the ballon at?"Wally questioned.It had been Wally's birthday a few days ago."Here they are!!I better record to show Dick!"He exclaimed in joy.

So he sneaked in the room and set the camcorder on the nightstand.He tip-toed to the bed where Arty was peacefully asleep.

Wally grabbed the balloon and the nail ready to scare Artemis.And POP!Went the balloon.She jumped out of the bed and which Wally was cracking up on the floor.

"Why did you do that?OMG is though someone shot me!!"Artemis said and then face planted on the bed."Lol!!That was so funny!!"Wally exclaimed while holding his stomach for laughing so much.

"Great now my side hurts."Wally complained."Well it should Kid-Idiot."Artemis told him as she left the room.

"Love you babe!"Wally told Arty." I hate you."Artemis replied to Wally.

-------------------------------
End of chapter

Sorry it's short.Shout out to JinxedPanda4Life ,PENNICHI ,Carolyn3Blue ,ArtemisandKidFlash,xits_sadie_herex ,the-geeky-cauldron, PrimenaDR. They Are great and awesome people follow them.Hope you enjoyed it!!Comment and I'll see you later!!Bye~

~YoungJustice2015