" Hey, can I come? "

Water Wubboxes neighbour island, Earth island. It was kind of bad for the water on their island, due to the amount of pollution, but Water didn't mind, as long as he got to swim to the surface to poke his pipe like head out to stare at how the volcanos erupted on the smokey island. Though he did wonder why there was so much pollution, he always saw some of the monsters from Earth island visit some of the Water island monsters, he guessed whoever were in control of Earth and Water island were good friends, they even built bridges to get across. I think it was just to escape the bad, polluted air in the island, and now, if Water thought, the cause of the pollution was probably one of the wubboxes he admired the most.. Earth Wubbox.

Earth.. Water thought, smiling, half of his body just chilling out on the surface, hanging over the colossal, he was just looking at the neighbour island again, he felt a wave of butterflies rush through him at the thought of Earth, he was hopeful they were friends now, he usually got to hang out with the bulldozer robot, barely, Air and Cold always dragged him around, tagging him along with events on their islands, Water was getting tired of it now. He asked then nicely a couple of times to leave him alone but it wouldn't work, but he was concentrated on the Pool party he had invited most monsters too, and the wubboxes too, he couldn't leave Earth out.. he was wanting to be in a stronger relationship with him, wait.. " I FORGOT TO TELL HIM ALL ABOUT THE PARTY! OH NO NO NO- " Water yelped, some monsters looked up from the beach, as he waved softly. " s-sorry!.. " he chuckled awkwardly, the monsters going back to do their things. He got out of the water and walked onto the bridge that led to Earth island, Water smelt like seaweed or anything else.. water fitting, he didn't mind though, he got a couple of stares from other monsters, some mumbled: " he is way taller than Earth.. " " Look at the size of him! " " He looks cool.. " " Too bad he smells. " " Is that seaweed stuck to his feet? " Lots of compliments, Water ignored them though, except for the tall compliment, they were right, Water was taller than all of the Wubboxes, it made him look kind of menacing, but he didn't care whatsoever, as long as he could make friends with others. As soon as Water got to the other end of the bridge, this was kind of his first time going onto Earth island, the moment he put his foot down on the volcanic ground, it sizzled beneath him. " Ouchh..- " He bit his lip, it kind of burned the coral life that was planted to his feet, and he could feel it. Water got used to it after a while though, proudly walking around trying to find the pollutive robot. " WATER! ACK! " Water felt something, or someone bump into his back, it was Air. " you said you were hosting a party right!? A pool party!? CAN I COME!? " He jumped excitedly, he couldn't contain it, Water slightly giggled at his friend. " Of course. " He smiled warmly down at the other. " And what about me, can I come too, sweetheart? And can I also get one of those smiles?~ " Earth put on hand on Waters shoulder, making him jump. " My god, Earth! Don't do that, and geez, I've been looking for you EVERYWHERE- " Water blushed slightly, smiling sheepishly at the other, Earth was slightly shorter, but his face was still very close to Waters. " You should've looked in my cave, dum dum, have you lived under a rock? " Earth raised and eyebrow, looking up at him. " No, but I've actually never been on this island before, so, how would I know the directions. " Water also raised and eyebrow up at him, smirking. " Oh, right.. I should've invited you over. " Earth said, keeping eye contact with the other, it went on for several minutes, they both started to blush, looking at each others lips.. " Hey, hey, you two lovebirds, let's not start this now, get ready for the PARTYYY! " Air screeched, flying above them. " I DONT LIKE HIM A-AIR! " Water yelped, breaking eye contact, scanning the sky for the Wubbox. " Not just yet you don't..~ " Earth slid his drill like hand under the others chin seductively, Water blush madly, grabbing his safe hand and sucking on one of his fingers, Earth blushed madly. " Not so sure I'd like a hunk of metal like you..~ " Water chuckled, walking away to catch up with Air.

" See you there, hottie! "