jesus save me

Aiden: The Smurfs are a franchise of characters initially created for Belgian comics, and gained popularity on television in the 1980s. Smurfs are little blue creatures who live in a village made of mushrooms. Their leader is Papa Smurf, who looks over his Smurf society consisting of Brainy Smurf, Smurfette, Handy Smurf and many others. Their arch-nemesis is Gargamel, an evil wizard always trying to catch Smurfs as part of his various nefarious plans. Gargamel's faithful companion is his cat, Azrael. The characters have currently made their way to the silver screen in the 2011 movie, The Smurfs starring Neil Patrick Harris as Patrick Winslow, Hank Azaria as Gargamel, Sofía Vergara as Odile and Jayma Mays as Grace, with the voices of Anton Yelchin, Alan Cumming, Katy Perry, Paul Reubens, B.J. Novak, George Lopez, Kenan Thompson, Fred Armisen, Jonathan Winters, John Oliver, Gary Basaraba, Tim Gunn and Jeff Foxworthy. None of the original voice actors would be playing the title characters, except Jonathan Winters, who voiced Grandpa Smurf, will voice Papa Smurf.
Ally: Aiden jesus
Aiden: I'm not Jesus
ally: yeah your satan
aiden:😨
Cody: aiden why did you send the whole lore of the Smurf's at 3am??
Aiden: I have one flying around my bedroom rn
Cody: what...
Aiden: *enter a pic of Kai flying by a rope that's connected to aiden's fan*
Y*l: Ayo
Aiden: HELP KAI JUST FELL AND I HEARD A CRACK
Maggy: slay
ally: Frfr

Aiden: Kai is in the hospital
James: why
aiden: he broke his neck
James: oh damn
Hunter:

Aiden: Kai is in the hospital James: whyaiden: he broke his neckJames: oh damnHunter:

Aiden: HUNTER YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING
Hunter: but I'm not
Aiden: but your. Supposed to
Hunter: but I'm not