𝙞𝙫. 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 . . .

— 𝘪𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 . . .

| ☁︎ note: i have not updated this story in months

| ☁︎ note: i have not updated this story in months . . . my apologies! this is kind of short, but i didn't want to keep all of you waiting for another update.

| ☁︎ warning: more on the "safe for work" side, for once. somewhat out of character dottore.

| ☁︎ synopsis: the two of you had grown close, yet it seems the doctor would like to take your relationship a step further.

| ☁︎ disclaimer: dominant! il dottore, bottom! gender–neutral reader, pet names, just an intense make–out session.

| ☁︎ word count: 851.

☆彡

۪۫۫ ༄ؘ your mind was foggy as you felt dottore guide you backwards until the back of your thighs collided against the smoothed–metal, his hands gently caressing above your hips.  your stomach swirled with bubbly excitement as you watched his flustered gaze meet with yours, his cheeks tinted a burning crimson.  it was a rare sight.

   "dottore..." his demeanor weakened when you mentioned his name, his hands falling at your sides as you consciously lifted yourself up to sit on the edge of the desk.  the sound of paper crinkling and gliding to the floor erupted as dottore pushed off some equipment that was scattered along his desk, attempting to make more room for you so you could get comfortable. "dottore...?"

   "y/n..." the doctor murmured in return as you felt him saunter in between your thighs, his head leaning forward so his lips nearly brushed against your ears.  his breath fanned against your ear, causing your stomach to swirl once again at how close the two of you were.

     you could hardly recall the abrupt change in yours and dottore's relationship.  you were always by his side, helping him with his experiments and assisting him when it came to jotting down essential notes.  now, the doctor began to find it difficult to not grow distracted whenever you were in his presence.  you refused to display an oblivious demeanor, though, you were aware of what he desired.

     "hard to resist?" you commented quietly, watching as dottore instantly shook his head in disagreement, a sly smile playing along his lips.

     "no–no... i just need a mere sample."

     "a sample? what could you possible need a sample of that involves me, doctor." you listened as he hummed, his scarlet eyes trained down on your plush lips.  he resisted licking his lips in anticipation.

   "y/n, if you'd be willing..." his hands planted on both sides of your hips as he leaned into you. "to move forward, i feel like i need a sample of your... saliva."

"you want me to spit into a tube?" you smirked, listening to the doctor huff as an unimpressed expression appeared on his features.

"don't be ridiculous, you know exactly what i mean." dottore's finger tips glided up to your chin, turning your head upward to meet his striking gaze. your teeth clenched gently onto your inner–cheek as you attempted to return eye–contact; his stare was strong, causing your limbs to melt. "i despise beating around the bush, we're both aware of what's going on here."

"well, whatever you decide to do..." you murmured, your arms feeling weak as you held yourself up on the table. "i won't resist."

   "is that so?"

   "yes..."

his lips pressed against yours, a pang of hunger and desperation lingering within him, causing you to let out a content sigh.  the strength of the kiss caused your hands to clench, brows furrowing as you finally were able to taste him.  you were unable to tell who was anticipating this moment more, especially as he hummed against your lips.

"i feel like..." the doctor spoke against your lips as his grip on your sides tightened slightly. "you're aware of how you make me feel; you just enjoy watching me stumble over my words." your face was flushed at his words, no words spilling from you as you proceeded to chase his mouth with your own. his fingers dug into your flesh as if you were planning on pulling away, you barely being capable of altering your position.

his lip movements were rough as he practically leaned over you, his tongue soon trailing across your bottom lip. your lower abdomen jumped slightly, but you quickly granted the doctor access, feeling his tongue swiftly emerge against your own. the taste of his salivia became your focal point as he overloaded your senses, a hushed sigh falling from the man as he made note of your own taste.

your hand instinctively reached up, latching onto his sleeve as he drove his tongue further into your mouth, his own hand now trailing up your back and to the back of your neck, pulling your face closer.

a sudden knock erupted from the door, a muffled calling to the doctor sounding from the other side of the door.  dottore paused his actions before releasing an irritated sigh, parting from your lips. "it seems i have pesky matters to attend to... ah, you look so bothered we had to cut this moment short.  don't worry, i'll make sure to finish what we've started once i've finished these business matters, pet."