1st year in academy😝

Hello my name is daniela and i am the first phoenix since over 14 billion years and i'm 19 years old and live my very odd life.
Since i was a kid i discovered that i couldn't hurt myself or get hurt and so i began researching about this but there isn't mich on the internet...

Anyways today is my first day of academy and i'm exited to meet other people with diffrent species
Timeskip:
I was at the gate of the academy and was greeted with shocking looks and stares i just continued my way to the counslers office and asked for my schedules and other stuff. By the way i don't have math in this academy but still i'm happy for that, as i stepped in my class everyone looked at me again and i heard gasps.
„Hello my name is daniela and i'd like to attend in this academy."
I went to my seat and just listened to history class. Once class was over we had a break and since i had no friends here i just went to the cafeteria and sat alone at a table.
I saw a group of 2 girls and 2 boys coming over. I smiled and watched as they introduced themselves the first girl was alicia, the second was cassie, the 3rd boy was a very tall and handsome looking boy i had to admit his name was zayn, the 4th boy was the same height as him just a little cuter than the other but his name was zack

I blinked and asked „whats wrong with everyone staring at me and gasping?" i asked and looked at all of them. Alicia replied with exitment „ didn't you know that you are the phoenix and the most powerful out of all of the whole academy?!!". I was shook when i heard that and said „uh well i did know that i was the first phoenix since 14 billion years but not that i am this powerful.. hm i actually found out that i cant die or get hurt by anything" zayn spoke „that means your immortal and destined to something" he spoke with an attractive deep voice.

He wore a beanie and had a buzzcut and an amazing face structure also his jawline.. i folded. I asked „lets change the subject uh what are y'alls species??" i asked curious with a smile. Alicia was a phantom and cassie was a witch, zayn was a demon and zack was a hellhound. I honestly was suprised at that because i thought hellhounds never existed and quite rare but i guess here he is..
the bell rang and the next class was the fighting club. I was a bit scared to fight against someone there because i don't know how to use my power. I said „but i don't even know how i use my powers guys!?" they turned around and assured me that everything was okay ( bffr she literally doesn't know how to use her powers😍) anyways i just went into the big arena with (rumors say one of the best fighters) from other classes.

The speaker spoke „Welcome to the fight club! Toda we're gonna see the brand new girl daniela grey!!! MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE FOR DANIELA!!!" the whole arena cheered loudly My ears rang a bit and saw a very buff and tall looking boy who looked like a demon: he had wings out of black feathers and light skin also he had a very built body and actually quite handsome...
The other people were also quite buff and tall and since i was the most powerful here i was actually scared to be thrown or even blasted „I have a question!!" i shouted serious, everyone looked at me and stared for a few seconds. „so as i understand correctly i have to show my powers and fight against people who are more experienced than me? Isnt that a bit unfair since i dont even know how to use my powers?" the speaker replied „it depends how powerful you are and how dangerous a person is!" i replied „alright bring it on"
I walked to one end of an arena and prepared myself i thought to myself „i hope i wont fall or kill anyone" the speaker spoke „ Our two fighters are reader to rumble and obliterate eachother! Three! Two!.... One!!!"
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Alright y'all i'm done with this chapter i'm gonna have to write a script for the next fight because i don't know her powers and abilities yet so i'll make a chapter about her special powers and abilities
🫶🏻😍