~Chapter Three~

The next morning I woke up around nine to the sun shining in my window on my face. I woke up to a few texts, one from Racoon Eyes asking if I wanted to go over to her room and hang out and one from Sharky.

/#\

Kirishima; I know. I'm okay, just wasn't feeling good.

Bakugo; Okay...You heading over to Mina's? She asked me to go over.

Kirishima; I'm already over here, she texted you a few hours ago bro.

Bakugo; Oh...I'll be over in a bit.

/#\

I dropped my phone onto my bed and quickly got dressed in a pair of shorts and a plain black muscle shirt and then headed over to the girl's side of the dorm building to go to Mina's room.

When I got over there I found that I'm the last of the group to arrive and the others were sitting on the floor playing Monopoly.

"Who's winning?" I asked as I walked in. I didn't bother knocking, they all knew I was coming.

"Not me..." Sero said as he held up two property cards and a total of ten monopoly money.

"I think...I'm winning?" Kirishima said as he rolled the dice.

"For now...I'll be in the lead here soon." Mina teased.

"Yeah right, I'm gonna win!" Kaminari said.

"Uh-huh...sure, Mr. No properties and keeps landing on utilities." Sero laughed. I sat down on the floor by Kirishima and watched the game continue. Pikachu would be better at this game if he'd actually buy properties. He auctions everything off and I don't know why.

"Anyway, what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"There is no plan, we're winging it." Pikachu replied.

"So...board games and take out?" I specified.

"Yeah, pretty much." Kirishima said. I just nodded. I didn't have a problem with that plan, it's just the dorms get boring super quick.

I sat on my phone and played random games while they finished up their game of Monopoly. Mina ended up winning, making everyone else go bankrupt due to her crazy rent prices. She's strategic in how and when she places her houses and hotels.

I jumped in on the next game, playing as the car.

~~~

Later in the day, Mina shooed us out because she was going to hang out with the girls. I was going to just go back to my room and chill there for the rest of the day, but Shitty Hair stopped me.

"Hey...you wanna go to the park downtown with me?" He asked.

"Sure, let me get changed quick. I'll meet you downstairs." I said as I walked off. I changed out of the shorts I was wearing and into a pair of jeans, threw on some shoes and then headed downstairs to find Kirishima waiting for me by the stairwell.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and followed him out. It was nice out, we were getting into spring so the weather was starting to get warm. EVen so, Kirishima was still wearing a Crimson Riot hoodie.

When we got to the park, we sat down on top of one of the structures, just staring out over the park.

"So...Why'd you wanna come here?" I asked. He didn't answer me for a few minutes. He only answered when I looked over at him to see if he was going to answer.

"Have you...have you ever thought about killing yourself? Or about what happens after we die?" He asked. I wasn't even sure how to answer the question. I thought about it for a minute. Yeah, I've had days here and there where I was depressed and didn't want to get out of bed. I don't think it ever got to the point of suicidal though.