1.

Sunday, June 1st

"Welcome to Taco Bell how can i help you?" the tired 19 year old Janet says.

"hi, can i get three tacos all with no tomatoes and extra sour cream" the lady who was ordering said.

"will that be all for you" she asked.

"yes" she said taking out her debit card

"$8.49" Janet said as she took the card and swiped it. She gave it back to her and gave her the receipt.

"alright i'm out, see y'all Monday" Janet waved to her favorite co-workers.

"bye J see you later" one of them said as she walked out the door.

Getting into her car she started up the engine and waited for a couple of minutes then pulled off heading home. Before she arrived at home she stopped at the store that was on the corner of her house. She parked the car, got out and walked into the store while locking her car doors.

She only went into the store to get her everyday snack after work which was a brisk lemonade and some hot Cheetos.

"hey J" the worker Joey said.

"hey Joey" Janet said as she paid for her things.

"how was work little one" he asked as she grabbed the bag.

Janet and Joey became close ever since Janet moved into that area.

"same ole same ole" she said as she shook her head. "i'll catch you later peanut head" she said and laughed.

"you remind me every time, get home safe" Joey said as he walked to the back.

Janet walked out the store getting bumped by a very tall human.

"watch where you going" the person said

"well maybe if you wasn't in the way i wouldn't have bumped into you" Janet clapped back.

"you must not know who the fuck i am" she said raising her voice.

"no I don't know who the fuck you are, nor do I care who you are" Janet said folding her arms.

"aye T leave her alone, go home Janet" Joey came out the store.

"I mean I was trying to go home but this thing bumped me" Janet said rolling her eyes.

"man ian even see shorty, she so damn short" T said laughing.

"yeah right you're just a tall figure, bye Joey" Janet said walking to her car getting in pulling off.

Toni's pov-

"aye Joey who was that" I asked as she pulled off. I can admit she was very fine and had a nice ass shape on her. See what I did there..

"that's Janet, i've known her since she moved over here" he said as we walked in the store.

"oh forreal?" I asked since I ain't seen her around before.

"yeah...nah T you can't have her, she's too sweet and nice" he said making me side eye him.

Nigga always telling me what I can't have. But Joey is like my uncle. I knew him since I was a kid.

"man Joey you always telling me what I can't have you just mad cause you ain't got nobody to go home to" I said as we laughed.

"actually I do, and you know this. But I gotta lock up now so get out" Joey said while grabbing the keys.

"ight bye Joey see you around" I said getting in my truck pulling off.

Janet-
I pulled up in my driveway seeing a car...oh lord he we go again with this shit.

"Chris why are you here?" I asked folding my arms.

"because baby I miss you, I miss us" he said walking over to me.

"no—do not step any closer to me. you hurt me Chris...after everything we've been through you out of all people hurt me. I let you live with me, I let you have me, a-and you go out here a cheat on me with some bitch. And then you got the bitch pregnant. Get the fuck away from me I don't ever wanna see your face again" I said walking up to my door unlocking it.

"but Janet you don't understand why I did it.." he said looking back at me.

"I don't care why you did it..you should have never did it in the first place and we wouldn't be here right now" I said closing and locking my door.

"Janet please one more chance I promise I won't do it again" I heard him as I walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed a wine cup and some wine cause lord knows I need it. After a while I didn't hear Chris anymore. I went to check the cameras and he was gone.

"thank god" I said as I released my breath.

"so you really thought I left huh baby" he said and I froze.

I turned around to see nothing, he wasn't there, he was gone, I'm losing my mind. I can't take this anymore. I started to cry.

"MY FRIEND GROUP COMPARED TO YOURS IS DIFFERENT KIND OF BITCHES! ITS TWO TYPE ONE WHO TALK MONEY AND WHO GET IT" -Kash Doll
ayee back with it gangg🤘🏼.
got bored so yeahhh.