★ | 016. sneaking around

Book: Female Reader Imagines, Whiskey
Chapter 16: Sneaking Around
Word Count: 602

[name] rolled her eyes as she listened to Miles go on and on about how he and his group were cool because they went against the norm

[name] rolled her eyes as she listened to Miles go on and on about how he and his group were cool because they went against the norm. The amount of times he talked about this was insane.

She wouldn't lie and say she was with him because she loved him. She definitely wasn't. She was with him for his money. Because he bought her nice things and took her around the world. That was the agreement. She would look pretty on his arm as long as he gave her everything she asked for.

The deal was working out good so far.

She turned her head and looked at Whiskey who was also looking bored. She didn't care what he had to say. [name] smirked and stood up. "I'm going to go get a snack."

"Don't you want to hear the rest of my story?" Miles questioned.

She gave him a fake smile. I've heard this story a million times before. You met these people at a bar and now you're all successful. She didn't need to hear it again. "You can tell me later, baby. When it's just us two." She licked her lips seductively. One way to make Miles not question her: sex. She gave any hint she would have sex with him he'd do anything she wanted.

"Okay, baby but don't be gone too long." Miles said and smacked her ass as she walked past.

She had to hold back an eye roll as she walked over to Whiskey. "Whisk? Come with?"

Whiskey stood up to follow her. "I'll come to - "

[name] held up her hand to stop Duke. "We're having girl talk, Duke. You have to stay here."

He opened and closed his mouth a few times in shock. "Duke, let the girls have their fun." Miles waved his hand.

"I'll be back soon." Whiskey giggled as [name] grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

As they were walking to the kitchen, [name] came to a stop and looked around the hallway. When she saw there was no one around she turned back around and pushed Whiskey up against the wall before kissing her.

Whiskey gasped into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around [name]'s neck and pulled her closer.

[name] hummed, her hands on Whiskey's hips. "God, I couldn't stand Miles stupid speech anymore. I needed to get out of there." She said before pecking Whiskey's nose.

"He is so full of himself." Whiskey laughed.

"Tell me about it." [name] sighed, her thumbs running over the soft skin of Whiskey's hips. "But at least I have you all to myself now."

"What are you gonna do to me?" The blonde replied with a teasing smile. [name]'s smirk only seemed to widen as she got down on her knees and grabbed Whiskey bikini bottom. She began to pull it down and Whiskey's eyes widened. "Here?! What if someone sees?"

"They'll be trapped until Miles is done talking and from what I've learned that man never stops talking so don't worry baby, no one will see us." She placed a kiss on the inside of Whiskey's thigh as she pulled her bikini the rest of the way down. "Now you gotta be quiet, baby. Don't want anyone to hear you."

As she finished her face disappeared between Whiskey's legs and Whiskey had to cover her mouth to stop the moan that was begging to come out.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio