Pei Ming makes high quality content

It was every normal day. Pei Ming just got home from work and decided to head to his palace.

"Ahh! The bed feels so soft!" He exclaimed as he collapsed on the bed.

He sighed contently and threw away his armor. As he sat on the bed he pulled out a notebook. He grinned.

"Dianxia and crimson rain were soo romantic today!! I heard Dianxia was cold a domineering in his youth and crimson rain is into that...hoho.. A new idea..😏😏"

Pei Ming thus opens his notebook and begins writing.

Hua Cheng growled at the monster and killed it. The filthy scum hurt his gege!

He turned around abruptly and ran towards his gege.

"Gege! Is everything alright?!" He asked, worry filled his amber orb. Xie Lian didn't answer, his eyes closed hiding his beautiful golden orbs. Hua Cheng frowned worriedly. "Gege.. this San Lang is worried! Please wake up 🥺🥺🥹🥹" He pleaded.

Xie Lian's golden orbs opened. He looked at Hua Cheng, his eyes cold. "San Lang. What the fuck are you doing?" He sneered. Hua Cheng gasped, "Why gege?! Am I offending you!?" He whined, his amber eye was shaking.

Xie Lian stood up, "I'm the leader, the boss the ALPHA! Why are you carrying me?!🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬"

Hua Cheng gasped. "I'm so-so-s-so sowwy g-ge-ge-gege." He apologized. Xie Lian smirked.

"Don't worry kitten 😏😏 Zaddy isn't mad." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Hua Cheng blushed and looked away shyly. He fiddled with his long black hair.

Xie Lian grabbed his chin and made the flustered ghost king look at him. "San Lang~~" he purred 🤭🤭😏😏

San Lang blushed even more. "Ah gege! 😳😳😳"

"Since San Lang is a good boy, let gege reward you~🤭🤭" He giggled.

Hua Cheng gasped as he was picked up my Xie Lian. "San Lang what if we... fought with our BIG LONG GINORMOUS HARD AS FUCK SWORDS?"

Hua Cheng looked away. "Of course I want to play with our BIG LONG GINORMOUS SWORDS."

Xie Lian smirked. "Good kitty~"

Pei Ming giggled like a school girl. "And they fought with their "swords" ALLL NIGHTT. THE END!" He exclaimed, proud of himself. "I should be a writer." He said happily. He continued to write how they fought wit their SWORDS with great DETAIL.

(Sowwy I'm not as good as Hyacinth in writing 🥺🥺 and I'm DEFINITELY VERY DEFO PROMISE DEFINITELY NOT LYIGN going to update my other work 😊)