entangled in joseon; unbreakable love

bonus chapter six; unbreakable love

genre: romance, comedy, and fluff.

author's note: new sequence of ranks ahead, to not confuse anyone in case;

there will be another movement wherein- the late third queen will now be the great grand queen, and byulyi's father will now be the great grand king, because- byulyi is now moving as the queen, while seokjin is now the king. 

taehyung is the new court of war leaders, and heeyeon is byulyi's official court maid now as the queen with hyojung will now be a head office within' the internal court for the court maids.

the rest remains in their respective position, while the mentioned; jungkook and namjoon had left the court to live their own lives outside, continuing the distribution of educational learnings with the rest of the three princesses.

enjoy!

~

"..."

namjoon, taehyung and hyojung was silenced for a moment.

until hyojung laughs out loud, hand gripping on taehyung's muddy arm as namjoon murmurs. "wah..."

"taehy- yung... taeh-" hyojung snickers, only to hear taehyung.

"SHUT UP!"

"he fell out of the platform!" hyojung cries out loud, clapping her hands in delight, as namjoon sighs in defeat, muttering. "what in the world are you doing to even break this platform!?"

taehyung blinks slowly, wiping the mud off his cheek- turning to namjoon.

"namjoon-ah-"

"this is your fault." namjoon snarls, turning over taehyung to see him squinting his eyes, whispering. "i am not aware that the platform is already ruined before i could even step in!"

"you idiot!" namjoon retorted, as taehyung cried out loud when hyojung snickers even louder- yelling.

"he's the dumbest man in the palace!" she cried, demonstrating taehyung's attempt to jump over the platform earlier to celebrate, only to mimic his cry-

"a- w- WOA- ha HA! HA!" hyojung ruthlessly clutched her tummy, as taehyung rolls his eyes, annoyed at hyojung's never-ending laughter.

and the rest of them knew that they had to check into the cleaning after the ceremony, since everyone was busy bathing and changing into their robes after the celebration, until-

"lord- kim!!"

the three of them were interrupted, being called by the helpers- as taehyung quickly wiped the mud on the side of his cheek, whispering. "what is going on?"

"we have a problem outside the palace."

"... eoh?" taehyung squints his eyes, only for hyojung's smile to fall. "what is it?"

"... well, there is a big mob from a previous village deprived by  the jung clan- and they were demanding to see any of the kim clan right now... there's a big commotion now, and they are disrupting the villagers near us."

taehyung's mouth parted open, turning to namjoon.

"... let's try to sort it out ourselves first." namjoon tells him, as taehyung nodded- pursing his lips as they left- only for taehyung to turn to hyojung, telling her.

"do not inform the king and queen for now, we will try to handle this first if we could. it will be bad to ruin their first night, it would mean wreckage for the whole era."