Gem

Preeta sat next to Arjun in the mandap. She is in her bridal dress looking ahead lost in thoughts. Arjun on the other hand looks so happy.

Rishab stood in one corner. He can't believe that once again he is losing his love of life. He chuckles and shook the negative thoughts concentrating on the marriage.

The marriage began. Just as he is about to tie the mangalsutra around her neck Preeta stood up halting everyone.

Rakhi: Preeta. What happened dear?

Preeta: i... Hmm where is Kavya?

She asked. Since she agreed to marry Arjun, everything changed.

Everyone's attention again turned into Arjun. Everyone is around him expect Shrishti and Sameer who looks at Rishab apologitically. They feels so sorry for Rishab.

Everyone avoided Rishab leaving him once again broken. But he stood silent.

Kavya gets angry on her mother for marrying other man than her dadda causing a rift between them. Rishab tries to talk to her a bit she refuses to talk to anyone and stubborn ly only listens to Shrishti and Sameer.

Sameer tries to talk to Rishab to not let go Preeta but he shook his head forcing a smile. Shrishti tries with Preeta. But one call from her Pragya di she stops.

Shrishti and Sameer bangs their head realising how stupid they are to not to realise how much they....

Arjun again blamed Rishab as Kavya hates him now. Well thats his daily routine isn't it!.

Rakhi: She is in her room puttar.

Preeta nodded turning her head to Shrishti.

Preeta: can you bring her hear choti!

She asked. Shrishti looks at her. Preeta looks so lost and emotionless. In the same way she looked when Karan leaves her on the road after marrying her.

Shrishti gone upstairs and brings Kavya down. Kavya looks at her mother then her dadda. She goes towards her dadda signalling him to pick her up. Rishab looks at Preeta. Then pick her up.

Preeta goes towards her.

Preeta: why can't you accept Arjun Kavya?

Kavya: why can't i? There are so many reasons Mumma. Who is he to me? My biological father? Then where was he?

Arjun's heart sang a little.

Kareena: but Kavya, he lost his memory thats why he can't meet you.

Kavya: ooh is that so? Then he knows me now. Did he meet me? Did he loves me?

Arjun: ofc. Baby. I loves you.

Kavya: hmm..okey then tell me why are you marrying my mumma when she is already married.

Arjun: i loves her. And your mumma isn't love with your dada. She only loves me.

Kavya: is that so?

She asks in a mocking voice. She is 6 not dumb. She can feel her parents love each other alot. But her stubborn parents won't understand it.

Kareena: kavya what behaviour is it? He is your father. Respect him. Did Rishab teach you all this?

Kavya: respect. Then where is his respect to my mother.

This sentence made everyone shock. Preeta again got lost in thoughts. She remembers her convo with her di.

Preeta reaches the cafe looking tense. She saw her di sitting in one table. She reaches there. Her di stands up and hugs her. Preeta again broke down.