📱Bandu x Cameo🏳️‍🌈

Requested by @tiredofthis_b . This is (kinda fluffy) lemon

I'll also make the fics shorter by getting to the point.

-

"Mmh!" Cameo was gently licking his boyfriend's clit, looking up at him while doing so. He loved watching his sweetheart moan and mewl from him pleasing him. He then slid his tongue inside his bandussy "Mmhah~!" Bandu jumped a bit. That was sudden. Cameo somehow kept poking his good spots, making Bandu's legs shake. He just couldn't resist! He was eating his boyfriend out pretty good, making Bandu whimper a lot. The Chaos God tugged on Cameo's hair a little. He was getting really wet and close, which made Cameo believe that he was ready. He pulled away, a string of saliva and puss jizz mix followed. Bandu panted a bit and looked at his boyfriend, wondering why he stopped. "W-Whuh.. Why did you stop? I-I was about to.. Cum!" "Heheh.. I don't want u to cum just yet!" Edging lol

-

"H-Hey! You can't just stop right there!" "Nope.. Not letting that happen~" Cameo chuckled. Bandu sighed and slowly laid on the bed. He then pulled his pants down to reveal his majestic bandussy to his loving boyfriend, Cameo, who was right in front of the Chaos God. Cameo pulled his pants as well. His already hard 8 inch cock sprung onto Bandu's crotch lmao. "Uhm.. You ready..?" He asked Bandu nicely. "Mhm! Now you just gotta slide it in there.." Bandu used his hand to guide Cameo's dong onto the entrance his bussy, rubbing his T dick/clit a bit. Cameo huffed and thrusted his whole dick in him. "Mmf!" "Ah!" Cameo tensed up, he liked this warm, wet feeling on his dick. "H-Hahh.. You're pretty big.." Bandu smiled at his flustered boyfriend. Cameo smiled back softly and started thrusting slowly, making the Chaos God moan softly. "Nnh.. Bandu~" Cameo leaned down and lifted Bandu's shirt while thrusting, looking at his beautiful face and body. This aroused him even more which made Cameo fuck his bandussy faster, "Mmahh~" Bandu started drooling a bit cuz it was so good. Bandu then suddenly pulled Cameo in for a sweet, passionate kiss. Cameo was surprised and stopped fucking him for a few seconds, then kissed him back and continued to fuck him. After a minute of muffled moaning and french kissing, they pulled away from each other, a trail of drool followed. They were both panting. "Aauuh.. F-Faster, honey~" The Chaos God told his boyfriend in a slightly needy tone, still panting. Cameo listened to his boyfriend's command and pounded him faster. Cameo was already leaking precum. Both of them moaning uncontrollably. Bandu, becoming close again, couldn't control himself. He just wanted Cameo to cum in him already. The Chaos God grabbed onto Cameo's back, scratching him slightly, but Cameo didn't mind. "AhhaAh~" Cameo was getting close. Fucking the bandussy harder, hitting his cervix. "a-AHHAaAHh~!!" Bandu moaned loudly, arching his back. "I-I'm gonna cum, Bandu~" Cameo moaned out, "P-Please.. Hah!! Do it inside m-mee~!!" Bandu was practically screaming at this point. Cameo gives gud seckh. Cameo once again listened to Bandu's begging and thrusted one last time. "H-Ahnn~!!" He whimpered and came inside of his boyfriend.
"Y-YEEESS~!!!" The Chaos God moaned loudly and squirted onto him. They were both panting heavily after that. Cameo then pulled out, making his nut leak out of Bandu's bussy. Cameo kissed his boyfriend's cheek, "I love youu💛" Bandu smiled,
"I-I love you more💚"

Unfortunately, Expunged heard the whole commotion all the way downstairs. They're gonna have to have a little chat with his brother later.