003

Can't wait to see you

_______
Jimin's POV

I was literally driving the car as fast as I can like wind. Seulgi was calling me continously but all I choose to ignore her. Soon I was standing in front of the required restaurant. I went inside where I heard introduction so to make everyone shock and myself enthusiastic I decided to introduce myself either.

"And last but not the least I am Park Jimin" I said But my eyes darted towards my Future Wifey.

She looks extremely beautiful but still I pity her for getting married to me. Let's see what is going to be in her life.

Me both made an eye contact fir about a minute then broke it up when I take a sit just infront of her. She tried not face me.

We all are now eating peacefully while the others we talking about some kind of stuffs and all while chuckling.

"So now get to the main point" Appa said gaining all of our attention. I already knew about that so I didn't put that of attention and I guess Roséanne knew about the thing too.

"We have Arranged Marriage Of Roséanne and Jimin" Eomma stated that make each and every body shock except to those who knew about it. I just smirk.

"What?" I heard Jennie questioning.

"But that's the good news...I mean look at Roséanne she looks so fragile and graceful. I'm literally happy to having her as my sister in-law" Lisa exclaimed happily. We all chuckle except me as I hate being part of such thing while Roséanne look like red tomato.

She looks beautiful but still I had to regret her.

"Then no more questions. I guess we all happy to have this Marriage so the Weeding we'll be helding in about 2 months" Eomma said smiling. The rest nodded their head and continue with their food.

Soon to be Mrs. Park Roséanne ready to bare me.

Rosé POV

I do admit that he is handsome but still I feel uncomfortable with that man stare. The way he came and stare me with those cold eyes make me feel discordant.

Soon Aunt In Na stated mines and his Marriage in front of everyone. I felt like crying. I managed hard to permit myself from crying.

Everyone become happy about this Marriage especially that girl named Lisa who a minute ago made a red tomato by the saying of her words. However, there are people like me, him and Teahyung who don't seems to like the Marriage Proposal at all. Teahyung is glaring that Park Jimin like hell.

After sometime, we headed back to our respective homes.

I quickly went towards my room. Remove my heels and sit on the bed. I cupped my cheeks and cry. Out of Blue Taehyung came  in my room without knocking the door.

"How you couldn't tell ME about this?" He asked as clam as he can.

"I am sorry" I cried with my tears flowing through eyes. Just then seeing me condition he comforted me by embracing in his hug.

"I understand" I hummed at his statement.

After sometime we pull each other from the hug.

"Btw you know you look ugly while you blush" He jokingly said earning a smack from me.

"Yah I'm beautiful" I said chuckling which made him laugh.

"Okay... I am going have a good sleep" He stated before heading to his room. After he left I quickly have shower and then did my night routine.

How am I going to be with him?

I questioned myself before drafting in my dreamland.

Jennie's POV

After almost 5 years he came back. How am I going to face him. Augh- Why my life full of complications. I ruffle my hair just in frustration. On the top of that he is hers' brother. It genuinely made me urge to hug and more to kiss him when I saw him today. However, the way he was staring at me seems like he hate me to the hell. I wish the old us.

Jimin's POV

[WHAT THE FUCK]

YAH No need to be curse right now. I told you it's just because of my Grandparent even though I don't even like her. Nor she is my type.

I don't know the heck why the hell is she crushing on her. Likewise, she do know that I don't like these stuff especially while I am on the work.

[OK...I going now bye...Muah]

She said before hanging up the call. Cringe.  Nonetheless, hopefully she is not in Company right now otherwise, the staff definitely would be getting to see the drama.

However, my mind keep on thinking about Roséanne. Her slender, hour glass, slim body, those plum pink lips that make me kiss her badly, her milk white smooth tooned skin, legs and collarbone and those beautiful eyes that make me honey af.

Can't wait to have you soon to be Mrs. Park.

My thoughts we cut off by a knock.

"Come in" I said. The door open revealing Jungkook.

"I thought you wouldn't come today" I said.

"HUH- I was just a bit late because Somi was insisting me to drop to her University" He replied. I hummed at his response.

"But yeah why haven't you tell me that you are getting Married" He asked dramatically. I knew he already knew about this as his sister and mine as in Lalisa are close friend.

"I know you knew about this don't be dramatic" I replied coldly.

"Don't be cold to me I was just playing" He said and chuckle. I smile a bit.

Well, Jungkook and Me are friends from since we were 15. I first meet him when I was walking down a ally where he was beating the pulp out of a boy because he tried to touch his sister and that's when he get transfer to my school where we both become best friend. He do know all my secrets and about my relationship.

"Umm Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon you both have a meeting with Mr. Jogin" My Secretary Mark said.

I hate that man.

"We are coming" Jungkook said and we both heads to the meeting.

___
Tbc

Jennie's POV