'Its a deal'

pov: Early morning of a beautiful day.

yn saw the alarm ringing on the side table. She was feeling a bit tired and dizzy but she is very strict about her routine. So she woke up.

after sometime she was done with her morning choaes. She had breakfast and took the keys of her car from the drawer at the enternce her mansion.

her outfit:

2nd:

You imagine which one you like____________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________

She went to office by her mercedes which she drove herself.

pov: She greeted Mr.peter ( The person who gave shelter to yn 7 years before & gave job in his company. He the owner of  "Major blood savers"  the name of the company)

yn: Good morning,Uncle

mp: Good morning honey! how was your morning?

yn: little tired.

mp: you should take rest.

yn: just don't be formal uncle. I am fine. If you donot believe then just give me a gun.(she smiled)

mp: (smiled)

yn: Whats the plan for today? Uncle

mp: ohh yah I almost forgot to tell you that today we have a very important meeting with one of our biggest clients Mrs.Jinx the wife of a rich man Mr.Harry jinx.They are visiting us today. They asked me for the best soilder team.So I thought if you...(he hestitated)

yn: yah sure uncle! don't worry. I will handle it.(smiled)

mp: Promise me that you will not reject this deal in any case.

yn: promise!

pov: She left the office

yn pov: Why uncle peter told me to accept this deal in any case.Is this Mrs.jinx that powerful.Why I am feeling like I have heard this name somewhere before. maybe in news. Yahh maybe! Why shan is coming towards me ohh godd help me. What is he gona say!!!

Shan: he is Mr.peter'brother son. He likes yn from 4 years. He works as Mr.peter'P.A in the office.

Age:26

Shan's pov: Yn is looking really pretty today! should I compliment her? no no no. If she felt bad then.....

Shan: Heyy yn....(smiled)

Yn: hi shan...(smiled back)

Shan: did Mr.peter told you about today's meeting with Mrs.jimx.

yn: yahh he did! don't worry I will be on time.

pov: yn leaved the place and entered her cabin as fast as she can bcuz she already smelled that Shan was about to ask her anything personal and yn just hates to talk about her personal life with other people as she thinks that it makes her look weak. ( which is not really true)

pov: 3 hours later

yn entered the meeting room where Mrs. jimx was waiting for her. She examined yn from head to toe and then she gave her a little smirk...

yn noticed but as his uncle told her to not mess up. She greeded Mrs. jimx and told shan to proceed with the meeting.

With this Mrs. jimx looked surprisingly at Shan and said in a sarcastic way " I thought you will provide me the best soilder for this deal but I can see a skinny girl with some muscles sitting front of me. What should I think? huh..are you not taking my misson that seriously......hhuuhh!

yn was totally fed up by the words of Mrs.jimx.She just wanted to punch her face.But she tried her best to controll herself and said " Just give a chance I will you you the power of a skinny girl and smirked back.

Shan felt like the situation is going out of his control. So, He said to Mrs. jimx

Mam how can we do unjust with you. She our best soilder and Mr.peter trained her personaly and She even leads our team most of the time.

Mrs. jimx one more time looked at yn from her head to toe.

yn could feel the sight of that cunning lady running over her body but she tried to calm herself down.

Then yn respectfully asked Mrs. jimx to proceed with the meeting.

yn asked her about the mission.

Mrs. jimx asked her P.A to plug the usb in her hands in the mac book on the table laid in front of her.

Mrs. jimx said its a very important mission and if yn succeed they will pay her the amont she couldn't imagine.

but..

There were no expressions on yn's face.

Mrs.jimx told her that yn have to enter into the security system of someone's house!

Yn: Whose?...(with a polite tone)

M/j : Mr. Nischay Malhan' security system and for this you need to enter his house.

Yn: and how am I gona enter his house?....( in a sarcastic way she asked)

Mrs. jimx said by being his new P.A

yn: that pretty interesting. I am up for this deal.

Mrs.jimx : Thats good for you but I have some condition you need to follow.

yn: and what are those...?

M/J : We are gonna track you by our device and there is gonna be a micro - phone everytime by which I am gonna communicate with you and you are gonna do what I will order you. just don't try to use your brain much!...

yn: noded her head with anger in her eyes...

M/J : Then its a deal and your mission starts from tomorrow and Shan will provide you all the details about the mission.

yn: Sure...!

yn didn't like to work undercontrol of someone as she likes to lead her team herself.

and she left the room.

yn thought that it would be better if this mission would be related with some gang fight bcuz the spy thing is a little hard for her and the she smiled at herself.

She was pretty tired with the day and she left for her home as she really needed a good sleep.

and she needed to visit MALHAN ENTERPRISES' office tomorrow for her interview for the post of nischay' personal assitant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authur:

I hope that you like this part of the story.I know there are thousands of mistakes but pls ignore them.

I will try my best to post the next part as soon as possible and if you enjoyed this one then don't forget to vote😇

Thank you....✨