First Little League Qiudditch Match.

Soon October 21st, 1992 came, the first game for the Little League Quidditch match. Blue woke up with anxiety, for she must play her first game. Nanny Pinky, got her ready in her quidditch robes, and got her bag ready. Blue was hesitant to leave the common room for, her little mind was scare for how many people will be there.

Pansy and Luna tried their efforts to get her to leave, but their fairies told them they can't miss breakfast. So the had to leave Blue behind, not wanting to do so. She was scared, first time her headspace was negative.

Meanwhile in the Great Hall, Hermione was busy with Blaise calming down Luna and Pansy. Draco decided to go to their dorm, to help Blue feel better. Ron noticed him walking out of the great hall, and fallowed him out.

"Dray where you going?", Ron called out, which made the blonde spin around with a smirk. "Where do you think handsome?" Draco answered, before turning back to head to his destination. Ron has caught up, and walked by the blonde with long strides. "I'm coming with you, she needs both of us.", Ron stated looking at the blonde. "I need you to stay with Harry so I don't worry about him. I promise I'll bring her back with me.", the blonde replied, stopping in his tracks. "Fine. Give her our good luck presents please.", He agreed, as he hand the small gift before he went back to the Great Hall.

Draco quickly got to the painting that lead to the Little girls/bunnies dormitory. The Alicorn Queen look puzzled at the young blonde, wondering why he was here. "I'm sorry your majesty, but my friend Blue is in there. She is terribly upset and all of us back at the great hall are worried. I don't not know the password, but please let me go help her.", Draco pleaded. "It's is against the rules, but in this exception I will allow you. I have heard form Pinky that she's been crying all night. Please go cheer the young princess up." Queen Twilight agreed, then opened the passage way. "Thank you", Draco answered walking in.

Draco looked all around the beautiful common room for Blue. After a couple of moments he found her in the little castle, hiding in the corner. He sat down right by her hiding spot, not giving away the he spot her. "Where oh where will my princess Blue be? For all I want is to make her smile.", he said with a thinking expression, to make it look like he was clueless. A minute after she burst out of her hiding spot, jumping into his arms. "I here, I not go.", She said hug onto him.

"You know I used to not be so brave, like I am right now. I was was very scared, especially of my father. But someone once told me you can either fight your fears to learn not to fear them, or you can run from them hiding in fear.", he began, while hold her tight. "It's like every hero facing a battle, they have many problems to face. Yet the always choose to face them even with how scary they were.", Draco continued as he grabbed to wrapped items out of his pocket. With a wave of his wand he enlarged them, setting them right next to him.

"Wat that?", Blue ask staring at them with curiosity in her eyes. Draco sat Blue down right in front of him, then put the packages in his lap. "Well princess, these are to help you face your greatest fears. This one is from Ron, he took time trying to find the perfect thing." He said handing the smaller wrapped item to her.

Blue on wrapped it to find, a small blankets, that was wrapped over an item. She then unwrapped the blankets to find a small leather bracelet, that said, "Little Princess Blue". She could not Read it but loved it, she quickly put her hand out with it. "On pwease", she asked with a big grin. Draco put it on gently, as she bounced in her spot.

"Ok now this one is from me, when I saw it it greatly reminded me of you princess.", Draco explained as he hand her the last gift. Blue quickly to find a baby cow plush, with a blue ribbon that had white hearts on it. She hugged it close to her with her new blanket. "Tank you" Blue said jumped back into his arms. "Your welcome love, now these things will protect you no matter what. As long as you have them you are safe. But we must quickly get to breakfast before it is over.",He explained as he got up with her in his arms. He then grabbed her little bag and unzipped it, for her to put her new friend in. Draco then carried her out of the dorm, to the great hall.