INTRO - COPYRIGHT

Book inspired on jungkook weverse live from February 2023+++

"I haven't left the house for 5 days straight." Jungkook talked, as he scrolled through the comments on his live.

Jungkook finally truly takes a break for the first time since becoming an idol. It's been 10 DAMN years. Life felt free for once. While across the world, a 23-year-old had just begun her life in a new city, in a new apartment and new job, but still sheltered financially because of her wealthy family. She was going to finally live the American hustle life, and she didn't mind. As she was achieving milestones, she had hoped that she can also share this with her partner of 6 years. However, it only took one event to change her life trajectory.

Presenting to you, the temporarily "jobless" multi-millionaire idol, and the passionate boss girl.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS A CRIME!

"Copyright  2023 by internationalkookie. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or distributed by any means in any form. This is a work of fanfiction. BTS members'' names have been kept the same, however, their character is fictitional. Some events/terms are inspired by real-life events"

~ENJOY

P.S. - Hello hello!TRYING TO regain my passion for writing. I've been on a very long hiatus and have been struggling to post chapters to my existing fanfictions. Perhaps starting a new story will spark the love for writing I once had. HOPEFULLY.