Chapter 1: The Rain Drips Lightly...

It was a warm June night, 1 am. It's drizzling a light rain, as steam rolls off the highway when the drops hit the ground, making a light plop sound. The local Mcdonald's was closing for the night, dimly lit inside and out. Only a few cars sat parked in the lot, and one of them was Ronald Mcdonald's. He sat in the driver seat, in the dark, keeping out of the rain. He was stressed, and tired, another late day at work. He lit a cigarette and sat back, blowing the smoke out of the cracked window, attempting to call his wife, Walter White.

The phone rang and rang, but Walter White would never pick it up. Ronald gave out a big sigh, and proceeded to throw the cigarette out of the window, and started his car. Half way down the road, on his way home, Walter White finally answered his calls. "Sorry babe." said Walter White, in a distressed voice, about to break into a cry. "What is it now Walter, im almost home and i'm expecting a huge, juicy Big Mac that is a mouthwatering hamburger, with a 100% pure all beef patty and Big Mac sauce, topped with pickles, crisp shredded lettuce, finely chopped onion, and a slice of American cheese." Ronald said, letting out a annoyed sigh.

"Yes...Ronald...". Then Walter White hung up the phone. Walter looked up to the ceiling, sitting against the bed frame, remembering his life before he married Ronald, before he said "I do" at the altar. He thought of all the times with Jessie he had, and how much he loved him. He remembered all the times they cooked, and all the hardcore kinky gay sex they had before he passed away from his bitch of a wife, who murdered him in cold blood in front of Walter, as a way of revenge before she killed herself. The memories of the funeral were the most heartbreaking, knowing that he couldn't afford two coffins, having to fit both of them in one.

Then, that's where he saw Ronald...Holding an umbrella over him, to keep the rain off. He was eating The McRib at the funeral, gobbling it down like a 8 incher, gagging and slobbering, in front of everyone at the funeral. That is where he fell in love, the pure confidence he had, like no one he ever met in his life, and his absolute monster head game. He was there for him then, he was here for him now...or so he thought.