1

"Talk to me," Jameson Toretto says as he answers his phone

"Just packed up a real money load, and it's coming your way. Look for 'Rodgers' on the trucks side. Don't forget my share of the deal," The guy on the other side explains.
"It'll be there," Jameson says as he hangs up before going to find his twin brother. "Truck is heading out. Has 'Rodgers' on the side."
"Get the team together," Dominic Toretto says as he looks up from the paperwork that he is looking at. Jameson rounds up the team before they head out to get their Honda Civics.
"This one is mine," Jameson says with a smirk as he nudges his best friend, Vince, who looks as if he's going to argue but Dom shuts it down with a nod. Jameson gets into the car with Letty while Vince is riding with Dom. They head out into the night and quickly find the truck they are looking for. Dom quickly pulls in front of the truck as Leon and Letty get on either side of it. Vince stands through the sunroof of Dom's car while Leon and Jesse monitor the police scanners. Vince quickly shoots out the windshield of the truck before Dom moves out of the way as Letty pulls in front of the truck.
"You got this?" Letty asks Jameson as she looks at him worriedly.
"You betcha ass, baby," Jameson answers her with a wink before he slides on his helmet. Jameson stands through the sunroof before shooting a harpoon, anchoring to the passenger truck seat. Jameson attaches the wire to his belt before climbing out of the car and jumping onto the truck. Jameson climbs inside the truck and is met with the driver swinging a baseball bat at him. He quickly shoots the driver with a tranquilizer gun. The driver falls asleep as Jameson switches their positions before he starts driving the truck down a road where there are construction signs and cones. Leon pulls back behind the truck as it becomes a one lane and Dom slides underneath the truck until the lane opens up again. They deliver the truck before getting paid.

Jameson leans against the counter of the Toretto store as he flips through his car magazine and eats his ham sandwich. He only glances up as he hears the familiar engine of the red truck that has been showing up for the last three weeks. He watches as the blonde exits the truck before looking over at his little sister with a smirk. "Oh Mia, your lover boy is here," Jameson says causing Mia to glare at him, especially with Dom being in the office where he can hear them. Mia wishes she had never told her oldest brother about the crush she had been developing on the blonde man entering the diner.
"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia asks as he sits down at the counter.
"I don't know. How is it?" The guy asks causing Jameson to let out a scoff before he and Mia to look at each other, rolling their eyes.
"Every day, for the last three weeks, you've come here, asking how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before. And guess what? It still hasn't changed because she doesn't know how to make tuna," Jameson says with a smirk as he looks back down at his magazine. He could feel Mia glaring at him with probably red cheeks.
"I'll have the tuna. No crust," The blonde confirms. Jameson notices Dom get up before grabbing himself a beer.
"James?" Dom asks as he holds up another one. Jameson shakes his head no before he joins him in the office.
"Thank you," The blonde says as Mia sets the sandwich down before she flips the page of his magazine.

Jameson glances outside as he hears five familiar engines pull up outside. "Talk to me, Jesse. This isn't working, brother," Vince says as he walks towards his hood.
"It's your fuel map," Hannah says as she looks under the hood.
"It's got a nasty hole. That's why you're unloading in third," Jesse explains as they all gather around the car.
"I told you it was third," Leon says with a smirk.
"I'll lengthen the injector pulse a millisecond. Just tune the NOS timer, you'll run nines," Jesse says as Letty nods in agreement before Vince notices the red truck. He quickly shows the truck to Jesse to get him to stop talking. They all look inside to find Mia talking to the blonde.
"What's up with this fool? Is he sandwich-crazy?" Vince asks causing Letty to let out a snort.
"No, V. He ain't here for the food, dog," Leon says causing Letty to roll her eyes.
"Chill out. He's slinging parts for Harry, man," Letty says trying to kill the tenseness of the situation.
"I know what he's slinging," Vince says as they all start walking inside.
"He's trying to get in Mia's pants, dog," Leon says which earns him a slap on the back of his head from Hannah.

"What's up, guys?" Mia says as they fan out through the store.
"How you doing, Mia?" Jesse asks as he and Leon head over to the sunglasses.
"How you living, girl?" Letty asks as she and Hannah head to talk to Jameson and Dom.

"Ah, he's beautiful," Jesse says as Leon says, "I like his haircut."
"Hey, Dom. You want something to drink?" Hannah asks as she and Letty open the cooler. Dom holds up his beer without even turning to look at her.
"James?" Letty asks him with a smile.
"Sure," Jameson says with a matching smile as he walks over to Letty and Hannah before they watch the stare off between the blonde and Vince.

"Vince!" Mia calls causing the blonde to look at her. "Vince!"
"What?" Vince asks as he faces her.
"Can I get you anything?" Mia asks him as Jameson walks behind the counter. Vince takes a second to look Mia up and down causing Jameson to give Vince a disapproving look.
"You look good," Vince says as Jameson notices the blonde gives Vince a slight glare.
"Thanks a lot, Mia," The blonde says as he stands up before paying. "See you tomorrow."
"Sure," Mia says as Jameson takes the money and puts it in the register before walking back over to Letty.
"Tomorrow?" Vince mumbles as the blonde walks out.
"I love this part," Leon says causing Jameson to throw him a glare. He hates it when Vince gets in fights because he and Dom always have to clean up after him.
"V," Jameson says with a warning voice as he stands up. "Vince, no."
"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheeseburger with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks outside after the blonde.
"I like the tuna here," The blonde says as he barely looks back at Vince.
"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues and Jameson couldn't help but agree on that point.
"Yeah, well, I do," The blonde says before Vince slams him into his truck. The blonde quickly turns around and punches Vince in the face causing him to fall to the ground. Jameson can't help but smirk at the karma that Vince is getting.

"Jesus Christ, Dom!" Mia yells as she walks towards the back where Dom is. "Would you get out there? I'm sick and tired of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there!" Dom slowly gets up before looking outside.
"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks as everyone looks to see the blonde beating Vince up.
"That's very funny," Mia says sarcastically as Jameson starts heading outside.
"Dom, help James!" Letty yells pointing at Jameson, afraid that he might seriously get hurt if he doesn't have help to break up the fight.
"All right," Dom says before he quickly catches up to his brother. "I got this." Everyone besides Mia stops next to Jameson as Dom pulls the blonde off of Vince and throws him on the back of a car.
"Hey, man. He was in my face," The blonde says as he holds his hands up in surrender.
"I'm in your face," Dom says as Vince stands back up and tries to go after the blonde.
"Relax! Don't push it!" Jameson yells at Vince as Dom shoves him back. Jameson quickly stands between them as Leon grabs onto to Vince. "You embarrass us!"
"Get over there!" Leon yells as he shoves Vince away from everyone.
"Jesse, give me the wallet," Dom orders after Vince is gone. Dom looks at the driver's license before showing it to Jameson. "'Brian Earl Spilner.' Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?"
"No, man," Brian answers him.
"Don't come around here again," Dom tells him as he gives the wallet back.
"Hey, man. This is bullshit," Brian says causing Jameson to roll his eyes as his brother walks back inside.
"You work for Harry, right?" Jameson asks him as he glances between him and the truck.
"Yeah. I just started," Brian answers causing Jameson to smirk at him.
"You were just fired," Jameson tells him before heading inside to call Harry. After calling Harry, the team heads over to the garage to make sure their cars are ready for the race that is tonight.