A Fresh Start

I shot awake. Sitting up as quickly as I had opened my eyes and looking around frantically. "Who am I? Why can't I remember anything?" I cried out to no-one. I couldn't remember anything about myself and I was terrified beyond reason. "Hello? Is anyone there? Where am I?" I yelled out into darkness, waiting for a response that would never come, curling up into a ball out of pure fear.

After what felt like hours, I finally looked around at my surroundings to try and piece together who I was. I realized that the bed I was sitting in was a crib which was confusing to me, but I rationalized it with "I must be at risk of rolling off the bed in the night and hurting myself, that's why I sleep in a crib."

I then stood up and felt a somewhat damp, but also soft bulkiness pushing my legs apart. Upon looking down I was made aware of the Pikachu onesie hugging my body, as well as the obvious diaper beneath it. "Well it doesn't take a genius to smell the pee and I can feel the wetness in this diaper, so I must be a bedwetter." I told myself.

After checking the state of the diaper and deeming it soaked, I looked for a change table and some supplies to get out of my well-used diaper, and saw a change table and shelves of supplies across the room. I reached over the side of the crib and let down the sides so I could step out. When I took the first step, I nearly fell because of how much the diaper I was wearing spread my legs, so I had to hold on to the crib as I walked to the change table.

Once I got to the change table, I grabbed a new diaper from the shelf, as well as some wipes and powder before hopping up on the table and doing my best to change into something fresh.