★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴢᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀꜱʜɪᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ]彡★

It seemed like Daniel was excited about this meetup between "friends," but (Y/N) was more skeptical

At the end of class, (Y/N) and Daniel were about to leave when three of Zack's goons invited them to hang out.

These guys were bullies! (Y/N) didn't really want Daniel to associate with people like them, but then again, it was Daniel's decision.

"And we want to invite you too!"

One of the scrawny guys, Doo, pointed at (Y/N) when he said that.

'...What?'

Daniel snapped out of his daydream and looked at (Y/N) with happiness. Did Daniel want (Y/N) to come with him?

(Y/N) felt a bit conflicted about the situation.

Pros: Possible new friends!

Cons: I don't wanna be friends with these people

While (Y/N) was still thinking, Daniel had already made up his mind.

"Okay, I can hang out for a couple of hours."

The three guys celebrated before turning to face (Y/N) again.

"What about you, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) didn't really know what to do, but before they could respond, a hand touched (Y/N)'s shoulder. (Y/N) looked up to see Daniel smiling softly at them.

"You don't have to join if you don't want to."

(Y/N) thought about it once more and sighed internally. Daniel looked enthusiastic, and (Y/N) didn't really want him to hang out with bad guys alone, so they ultimately agreed.

(Y/N) handed a small sticky note to Daniel, which he took happily.

<<I'll join as long as you're there>>

Daniel slightly blushed at that small sticky note

'They would only go if I'm there?'

Daniel then turned to the three guys who were still waiting

"(Y/N) said they'll join"

The three guys celebrated once again with even more cheerfulness before leaving the pair alone in the classroom.

Unbeknownst to the group, a certain girl was eavesdropping, eager to get close to the two attractive transfers.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

It was around 8 PM, and quite dark, when (Y/N) walked towards the meeting place.

As soon as (Y/N) returned home that evening, they started receiving messages from a new group chat they had been added to. (Y/N) was surprised they managed to get added since they didn't use social media much and their account was hard to find online, but oh well...