Eighteen

It's getting close to my release of my album 'Lustful' I cannot wait, bitch, Ahhhhh!! I just can't wait for what's people will think of it

It's getting close to my release of my album 'Lustful' I cannot wait, bitch, Ahhhhh!! I just can't wait for what's people will think of it. It's only one week away from release. I hope my fans will like it. I swear when it comes out I'm gonna advertise it so much because to me this is like one of my best and favorite works of mine. I just hope it gets the appreciation it deserves.

I'm gonna like start a countdown or something till the album comes out. Like posting snippets everyday till the album comes out actually maybe I'll release one of these songs as a single this week maybe on Thursday the 13th or Friday the 14th. I don't know but I know I might release a single this week, most likely.

Apart from that it's getting close to me and Tyler's 9 month anniversary and I wanna do something special, hmmm. Maybe I could take him out or something. Maybe I could let him hear my album before it's even out. Is that special? I don't know but whatver.

But since we're official entering the 'Lustful' era let's update some things. Like my profiles on socials. I think it's time I reveal the album cover too, though. So imma do that. I go on Instagram and post the cover with the caption as "NEW ALBUM 'LUSTFUL' OUT 4/20!!" I hit post and it uploads.

I go on Twitter and do the same. Then I go on Facebook and do the same. Now it's time for the big moment to change my profile pic on my socials. So that's what I'll do. I change my profile pic to one of the pics we took during the photoshoot, then for the back cover I make it one of the backcovers we took.

I feel like this looks really good. I think I did a good job. In like a couple seconds my phone blows up with notifications. Damn I didn't except them to react that fast to these new things I did. But that just means they're excited for this new album. Which is great.

I can't wait for their reaction to the album and looks I'll do...