Chapter 1

Porsche learned firsthand about mafia's lifestyles, specifically this family's way of living. Growing up on the Theepanyakul family estate as the best bodyguard for the future successor teached him every secret of the family. After Kinn, he is aware of how crucial his role is. They used to form a vow to look out for one another and protect each other from danger when they were younger. When he grew older, he was starting to aware that Kinn would always have someone by his side, to protect him. It includes himself who will always protect him for life. The ugly truths is Porsche always easily be replaced by another.

When Khun Korn discovered Porsche and Chay being sold into child trafficking by their uncle, Porsche was 7 years old. They were instantly noticed by Khun Korn in thousands of children. Reason always unknown to Porsche, them both just as malnourished as the other kids. Maybe it due to his fierceness in protecting his little brother who just a baby at the time. Seven years old is far to young to have the burning passion in the eyes. Nonetheless, Porsche was grateful that Khun Korn rescued him and Chay, but he could not get the mental picture of other kids being shuffled out of the room to another shady room. What happened next to them was beyond his imagination. He glad Porchay was out from that hell.

It took Porsche a whole year to eventually calm down around the Theepanyakul estate. Khun Korn give him the entire time to stay put and be comfortable before he could think about Porsche payments. In exchange for Chay's release from these obligations, Khun Korn made a deal for him to serve as the bodyguard when he grew older. He was young and had only ever thought of Chay before agreeing to the terms given. A life for a family.

Porsche first encountered Kinn in the training room when he was just 8 years old. Kinn was two years older than him and had some experience in fighting and shooting. Chan, the head bodyguard then gives him the instruction to follow anything Kinn did. For the next six months he was following Kinn like a kitten following their mom, the older boy just rolling his eyes and didn't have any hint of acknowledgement to the younger boy with messy black hair. Kinn took 7 more months to properly notice the younger boy's presence. The way he young kid was too tiny to hold a gun, to throw a punch, but Kinn just continued observing, never speaking. Porsche happily notice the small attention given by the older. For the longest time they only engage in unfair strength and skill in battle. Porsche usually gets hurt in the end, and Kinn was told by Chan to never hold back. For Porsche, strangely, he was unable to take his gaze off the older, colder boy with the iciest eyes he had ever seen.

Porsche was 10 when Kinn finally called him by his own name after Porsche slam him down onto the mat. Everyone was shocked by the events of that day since Porsche was much smaller than Kinn and had been trained with Kinn ever since he first entered this room but never won. Today was different because he overheard Chan and the other bodyguard discussing how Porsche's stance was incorrect, and if he could alter that, there was a good chance Kinn would be defeated. He listened intently to the entire conversation and carried it out. As the younger defeated him, pride shone in Kinn's eyes. He smiles and ruffles the younger's hair "Goodjob, Porsche". For the first time in a long time, Porsche feels a pull of happiness in him.

When Kinn and Tawan initially started dating, Porsche was 12 years old. Tawan has pushed him away from Kinn too roughly. Porsche was visibly confuse, everyone knew that he follows Kinn around everywhere. "Kinn, who is this kid? Tell him to go away. You promise to take me out on a date. Definitely do not bring this child", Tawan remarked. Kinn raised an eyebrow as he turned to face Tawan. Porsche halted following Kinn; he had done that ever since Chan had instructed him to do what Kinn did-everywhere but school. In anxiety, Porsche bit his lips. Kinn sighs "Porsche stop biting your lips", he said while bringing his thumb onto Porsche's chin, stopping him from biting his lips. "Porsche sorry, but today I would like to spend time with Tawan" Tawan grinned broadly as his boyfriend chose him. "Don't worry, you're still my best buddy". It is also the first time Kinn admits that Porsche is his best friend. Even in sadness, he feels giddy.