Chapter 2

Kinn was born as a middle child of the most powerful family in Bangkok, naturally no one ever labelled him as someone who would carry out this entire empire of power. Tankhun was supposed to be the successor. Kinn was supposed to be the bystander, the replacement, the shadow behind the older. When Kinn was 7 years old, their mansion was attacked, this attack not only destroyed the main family headquarters but they had another reason, which was to kill the heirs of Theepanyakun. 

Tankhun's bodyguard that his father fully trusted had leaked the information regarding the heirs. It was hectic months, Tankhun was missing, the bodyguard did not want to open his mouth even after he was torture to the point of only death is better. Hence, to honor the man, he was killed brutally. Kinn was almost sure that his brother was no more. He watches his mother fall into depression, the way the beautiful eyes of his mother slowly lose the shine. 

“Let me go! Don’t touch me! Just kill me instead!”, Tankhun screamed as the best doctors tried to subdue him into a nice slumber. Kinn sneaked into the room, squatting under one of the hospital beds in their headquarters. He watched the swollen face of his brother, his eyes were blackened, the leg looked broken, snapped in an uncomfortable way. Tankhun was screaming his heart out, trying to push sea of peoples that now starting to suffocated him. Kinn watched the sight in front of him with fear and sadness. The door suddenly opens harshly, his mother runs and pushes all the doctors, trying to hug her injured and traumatised son, but Kinn watches his father forcefully manhandle the now skinny woman. “Stop it! Let them patched our son”, said the his father

His mother sobbing as the doctor pricked Tankhun's reddened skin with needle contain some liquid that end up subdued the boy. His skin was black and blue, there was anywhere on his body show his natural skin colour.“I will kill them”, his mother choked. “I will kill them”, his mother continued growling, she then passed out due to exhaustion. Kinn who watch this interaction do not notice that tears fall out his sharp eyes. He praying to God, please save his family. He will do anything for them.

Tankhun did not get better, he got worse. His mother killed herself. He never had time to fully digest this, Kinn was just 7 years old, when his father handed all the power into his hand.

Then after years of loneliness, his father brought a new kid into the headquarters, he was too small to be trained as a bodyguard. The doe eyes wildly scan the room. Kinn watches from afar. Chan, his father's most trusted bodyguard informs him the Porsche will be trained with him as soon as the boy turns 8 years old. On strange occasions after training, Kinn stumble across the siblings, he watched the young boy feeding his younger baby while the boy himself was struggling with his own meal. He almost wanted to help when he remembered his another class was starting 5 minutes ago. Kinn unconsciously knew that he would grow attached to him.

Kinn was 10 years old when Porsche stumbled into the training room. “Hi”, the small shy voice, eyes looking at his shoes. He was too small to be here, Kinn thought. Chan being the head bodyguard did not faze with the difference between both boys. He immediately told both of them to combat. Kinn glare at the old man, how dare him? Make him fight this untrained boy. Chan did not faze and started to open his tablet for notes of evaluation. Porsche not surprisingly lost, Kinn did try to pull his punches but the look in Chan eyes made him shiver.

“Chay, you should eat more. If you eat I promise to give you those cute plushies”, Kinn was walking into his quarters when he heard the Porsche coaxing his younger brother to eat the food. The older siblings patiently sweet talking to the younger, give him empty promise to get the tiny boy get more nutrition. Kinn mind drive to his interaction with Tankhun before the abduction, jealous of this interaction was bubbling into Kinn’s heart. He left the place with much distaste.