Part 19

Hello guys. what's up 🙂.

Without wasting your kimti wakt lets start.

Bolo Jai Bajrang Bali🙏.

Let's Start

So it's Evening susheela pehle aa chuki hai aur madhav abhi tak nhi aaya.

In room.

Susheela came out from washroom after getting freshened up. She sat on bed and started scrolling her phone.

Then ek call aaya aur usne uthaya.

"arey ritu kaisi hai....."susheela said happily.

"Main acchi hu dii.....aap kaise ho..."'Ritu said.

"Main acchi hu.....par aaj suddenly meri yaad kaise aa gyi tanne....."

"Actually dii main aur sekhar hum dono kuch din ke liye Jhajjar aay hai...."ritu said.

"Ohh...grt...toh isme main ke kr sakti hu"she asked.

"Actually susheela....."

A sound came from behind from ritu's side.

"Arey shekhar tum...."susheela said.

"Yes main...."sekhar said.

"Actually hum chahte hai ki tum, agni, garima sab ritu ke dad ke resort pe aao....aur humare saath holi manao"he said.

( note: ritu aur shekhar madhav ke baare me nhi jante, as woh dono U.S.A chale gye the)

"Kya.."Susheela said.

"Haa..koi prblm hai kya di?..."ritu asked.

"N..nh..n..nh..nhi...."she said.

"Thik hai toh aap sab aa rhe ho na....."ritu asked.

"Par garima aur agni dev ko toh... batana padega na....."she said.

"Arey don't worry humne unhe bata diya hai aur woh man gye hai....."shekhar said.

"Ohh thik hai...."she said.

"Toh aap aa rhe ho na?..."ritu asked.

"Okk..."She said and ritu cut the call.

Then Susheela sat on the bed.

"Manne phirse wahi jana hoga jaha....."A tear roll down from her eyes.

She remember those moments which se spend with pramod.

Woh pool wala jaha susheela usko chocolate diya...

Then lily wala drama how they exposed her.

Then unki saari mastiyaan.

Then unki shaadi and then misunderstanding.

Tears are continuously Flowing from her eyes.

Her hand started shivering as she was getting panic attack.

"Kyu...kyu...chodke gye manne tum chota haddi...ja.. ja..jab dil todne tha toh aay kyu meri zindagi mein....kyu....."She gets panic and started throwing all things.

"Sab dhokebaz hai......sab..."She shouted.

madhav just enter into the house and rush inside the  room and found Susheela throwing the things and shouting.

"Sab dhokebaz hai koi nhi hai mera......."She shout.

And about to hurt herself.
Madhav Rush to susheela and hold her hand for hurting herself.

"Susheela kya kr rhi ho chodo....aur shant ho jao"Madhav said.

Susheela look at him with tearful eyes and then she got angry.

"Chodo mera hath aur dur rho mujhse....."she shout and push him badly.
Madhav fall down badly.

"Dur rho.....tum bhi chota haddi ke jaise manne taqleef dene aay ho na....."she said with teary eyes.

"Tum bhi manne chod doge na...."she said and took something to hit madhav.

"Dur rho...."she said.

Madhav looks at her with teary eyes then he rush to susheela and cupped her face and said.

"Chup....shant ho jao....main kahi nhi jaunga tumhe chodke....I promise....."He said.

Susheela look at him with teary eyes and she losing her senses and hug madhav and madhav hug her back.

"Shhh....shant ho jao main tumhara dost hu sirf tumhara kahi nhi jaunga chodke...."he said while caressing in her hair.

Madhav slowly make her sit holding her and with other hand he open the drawer and take some medicines and give it to susheela.

"Khao ise..." he said.

Susheela had medicine from his hand and hold him tight.
madhav wipes her sweat and make her lay on the bed. and sit beside her and caressing her hair.

"Shant ho jao..main yahi hu...." he said.

Then susheela so gyi.

So guys yes susheela ko panic attack aate hai kabhi kabhi after sumod's breakup isiliye maddy humesha susheela ko khush rakhne ki kosis karta hai.

So I know it's a boring and small part. but I'll try to write long parts.

byee🤗❤