Chapter 6

-Jeff's pov-

"Yeah yeah, I know cheating on that little shit wasn't the best thing to do, but he never and I mean NEVER gave me even a little bit attention unless it was sexual! He barely even talked to me! I mean, Yeah, he's a introvert with less social skills then a god damn rock, but he could at least try to communicate a little bit with his bf!!! He acted like I was nothing to him! Like I was his god damn puppet!!" I stared at EJ's "eyes" as I heard him sigh, What do I need to do?! I messed up by lying to him about that I broke up with Ben before we fucked, what if he hates me now?! I love him with every piece of my heart.

I feel my baby blue eyes fill with tears when EJ wraps his warm and strong grayish (gayish) arms around my body.

"Shhhhh~ I'm not mad at you" he softly whispers in my ear as he wipes my tears away. His voice is so calming and he's so handsome and caring, but why does he loves me if I'm such a monster?. . .

I feel my cheeks softly turn red as he leans his head towards me. I press my dry lips against his way softer ones, I grab his waist and lick my lips before sliding it in his mouth, Why does he taste so sweet? It's kinda like-

"EJ?" I break the kiss and stare into his empty eye sockets, "Is there something wrong?" He asks me with a surprised expression, "Did your pretty boi face stole MY Twix?-", I see his face turn red from embarrassing and looking away from me, "Maybe I did?" he says while he smirked ar me like those shitty little kids who just outsmarted you, "You are a really sneaky little poo" I say with a smirk on my face as I hear him softly giggle.

I stand up and look at the time "I need to put my dirty clothes in the washing machine before I forget it for the 69st time-" I say and waddle to my room, I open the door and meet a odd smell, I look around the room and see that someone has burned my bed partly with things like 'DIE' and 'KYS' written all over my bed with permanent marker.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BENJAMIN LAWMAN?!!!"

(Word count: 401, date: 3-3-2023)