I Am

Through the mist of dark days
I see you burning,
I see you suffering, and
I see your your flesh turn into transparent skeletal, which further retrieve your ashes to dust.
I see your smiles through the fire, pretending as if the burning isn't hurting at all, pretending as if the fire is not big enough to torture you, pretending as if the fire is not covering your whole body to cease your soul.
I see one with pain
I see one with sadness and
I see one with struggle.
I am one with weakness yet one with strength to never surrender,
I am one with sweet giggles yet one with boldness to never settle for being disrespected and I am one with silence yet one with the wildest mindset.
She who faced tribulations of agony and difficulties, was noble enough to stand on her ground.
She who failed so many challenges of terror somehow was able seek a better foundation of acceptance.
And she who was shy managed to recover from the battles that were send to terrorize her existence and carry on within this extraordinary living.
As much as pain can completely change your brain cells of how suffering and heartbreaking this life can be, I hope you always keep in mind that you bring so much more to this world, though you shall not witness it now however this is a beautiful life that require focus and patience.
I am my resources
I am my power
And by myself, I am my own army.