alastor crying

Angle dust POV:

I walk downstairs to see alastor on the sofa and I walked up to him and I saw him without his usually smile so I asked "hey al you ok?" And he look at me with tears in his eyes "yes I'm fine my dear" he said in a sad mood and he put on a fake smile. "Alastor tell me the truth are you ok?" I said holding his hand and then he put his head on my shoulder to cry "I-I'm sorry" he said though his tears and then u look down at his clothes and I saw blood I asked him "Al how did you get blood on your clothes?" "I may or may not have ate you pig" he said though his tears "YOU WHAT?!!" I said shouting as loud as I could lucky no was what here "look I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said then he was going to his room.

Alastor's POV:

I went to my room and shut the door and sat on my bed with my head in my hands and then I heard a knock at the door "who is it" I said wiping away my tears"it's me angel dust" he said opening the door "look angel I didn't mean to eat you pig there was no food and you know what Charlie said" I said laying down "yea I know what she said" he said laying next to me. "alastor" angle said looking at me "yes" i said looking at him "do you like anyone" be said looking away from me "yes i do" i said looking at the floor "who" he said looking at me "it is..."

My notes
Cliffhanger hahaha