Chapter Fifteen

*     *     *

When Kakashi returns with four unconscious Ame-nin, he finds Obito and Madara…getting along. The two Uchiha were in a fit of laughter; probably because of something Obito said.

“What in Kami’s name,” Kakashi breathes under his breath. “He says we have to kill him, yet here he is acting like he and Madara are best friends.”

“Oh, Kashi’s back,” Obito says. Immediately  all laughter is gone when he sees the four unconscious men. “What are they for?”

“What do you think?”

“No, Kashi,” Obito starts questioning his companions' sanity. “We are not bringing the founding four members back. Tobirama, no Hashirama would kill us. If not all four of them try.”

“It’s not Edo Tensei, idiot.” Kakashi replies. “What do you think I have been working on for the last 20 days?”

“You did not?”

“Oh, I totally did.”

“What did he do?” Tobi asks with childlike innocence.

“You can’t just do that with Tobirama’s—who mind you was a fuinjutsu master—jutsu’s like that.” Obito yells. Really he is just afraid. Kakashi could have died working with the Edo Tensei jutsu.

“I made sure it was safe,” Kakashi yells back. “And mind you, I am a fuinjutsu master as well. I know what I am doing.”

“What if you did get hurt, or worse killed? I would be all alone here again.” Obito slowly got quieter until he was nearly whispering by the end.

“Obi, you know I would be fine,” Kakashi moves onto the bed to comfort Obito. “You know I’ve survived worse.”

“Says the one who died on a S-ranked mission.”

“To be fair, one I was old,” Obito mumbled under his breath, ‘if you count being 31 old,’ “two I was ambushed, three I didn’t have the sharingan to fight them, and four I was alone.”

“Fine, fine, you win.”

“Great,” Kakashi turns to Madara with his eyes closed, curved up in a smile. “I am going to seal that vile thing away for a very long time. You will be dead for at most an hour. Please bare with me fossil.”

“Something is telling me to trust you,” Madara says skeptically. Yeah that is me fossil. I am telling you to trust Kakashi because I know what I am doing(A/N I really didn't at the time I wrote this). “So I will let you continue with your plan.”

“Thank you.” Kakashi teleports to the base of the statue and starts scribing a seal so complex even Madara doesn’t understand. And he lived with Tobirama, a seals master.

“This might take a little while.” Obito simply says.