Chapter one: My dirty Hero

This is the first story I've, Tris, ever written... Bare with me <3

--------------------------------------------

"This is what you wanted, right? Don't start whining and whimpering now you little bitch!"

The sharp words echoed through the darkened, candlelit room. You hear the sound of chains hitting the ground repeatedly, along with the sound of skins touching. Someone is breathing heavily as they whimper, begging to stop escaping through moans.

"You know I love it when you beg. If I'd known you were this tight, I would've fucked the shit out of you sooner!" The villain laughs like he's gone mad, then leans in to whisper in his victim's ear. "Well, I'd like to stop, but your body is just too... erotic. With the way your legs wrap around me, don't you agree, my dirty hero?"

The hero casts a deadly glance at him, trying to hold back his sounds of pleasure and pain. His lower lip is dripping with blood from how hard he'd bitten it in a previous failed attempt to control himself. The villain penetrates deeper into the hero, leaving only an inch of his cock outside the hero's anus. The hero's back bends into almost a full 'U' until he cums all over himself and the villain's stomach. His moans echoed off many walls as he trembled with pleasure.

"You know Khany," says the villain. 'I wonder how we got here? Seems like yesterday we were nothing but kids playing in Central Park."

---------------

Okay so that was really short... But I promise there's more to it! Just stick around for the next chapter while I go to this stupid ass meeting.

-Tris

P.S Just a little smut won't hurt ;)