The Lily

There is something about that girl.

I just know it...

For some reason, it makes me curious about her. I want to know her better...

Her name is Liliana... A mysterious bookworm girl. 'I mean don't get me wrong, but she really is a bookworm, there's no other way around it, she likes books and she doesn't have much friends... Actually, she doesn't have any friend at all'

But I know there's something more about her, she's hiding something...

Students always bully her, they make fun of her etc... But for some reason, she doesn't mind, she just ignore them and that's it... It's like, that's what she wants or something

But that only makes me more curious of her...

"Hey Eric! C'mon, class is about to start. Stop staring at that nerd already" my friend, John, told me

"I'm not staring at her...." I lied

"Yeah whatever... What's so special about her anyway? Come on now Eric, stay away from her, you know if somebody finds out that you're hanging out with her, you'll be a laughing stock!" He said

"I know that... Come on, let's get to class"

It's true though... I guess that's one of the reasons why she doesn't have any friends. People will laugh at you if they even saw you talking to her. I don't know why they hate her that much. I mean, she's not that bad...

Except for the fact that she looks like a nerd, which she is. I mean, she always wears those big round glasses, and all she wears are just some simple T-shirts and sweaters and all... And not just that, she's always reading a book everywhere she goes...

But other than that, she's not all bad... She's kind and helpful. Even the teachers like her. The only problem are the students... They don't like her, they always make fun of her because of her appearance. I kind of feel bad for her.

I tried talking to her once, in private of course, but for some reason, she run away... She probably thinks that I'm planning something to embarrass her like what those other kids do.

One time, there's this blonde bimbo who tricked her into thinking that she's one of her friends, so yeah, they invited her to a party but then humiliated her by pushing her into a pool... 'I know, horrible right?'

Ever since then, she became more distance. She doesn't trust anybody other than her other two loser girlfriends... The fat Beth and the emo Jade

Don't ask me how they became friends, because I have no idea, probably because the three of them are the school's losers?

RIIING RIIING!!!

'Shit! We'll be late for class!'

I ran into our classroom and then I saw her sitting at the very end corner of the class, her face under a book... 'What the hell is she reading anyway?'

'Never mind' I sat down on my chair just in time for the teacher to come in.

"Good morning class, I have an announcement to make!" Mr. Kane, our homeroom teacher announced to the class

"Remember our test last week? Well, there are some students who pass, but the others weren't very lucky..."

Students started whispering at each other...

"You think I passed?"
"Oh, I hope I'm one of the students who passed"
"What do you think? Did I passed?"
"Wanna bet?"
'Etc.. Etc.. Etc..' You know what I mean...

"Silence!" Mr. Kane shouted

"Does who passed will have a free time on their first class and those who didn't pass will just have to take another test again..."