Chapter 1. A Whole New World

The blazing sun shined on your face as you woke up for yet another boring day. You had lived in a small dinky apartment for a couple of years just trying to run your small yet oddly popular tailoring shop. It was filled with all sorts of suits with various colors and textures. Every day was continually the same, you would get regular customers looking to buy new ties or just to talk and help support your small but growing business.

Every day you woke up at 5 am to walk to your shop which was about a mile away from your small apartment to open it for the day. A couple of hours into the day you would usually get your first customers who mostly consisted of Toriel (Of course your mom had to support your business), Papyrus (He's always looking to buy a new cool scarf), and some other people around town. But today was different. You could feel that something different was going to happen. Sans walked into the store.

"Hello customer-, Sans???" You said confused

*Heya, pal.*

"What are you doing here today, you never buy anything."

*And I'm still not buyin' anythin'. I have a question for ya and tibia I don't feel like goin' to the computer lab.*

"Alright, ask away."

*Haven't you ever thought that this world is so familiar ya know? It just feels... like you have deja vu. I get that all the time. What about you kid?

The room suddenly got dark. It was just you and sans, isolated. Sans' eyes turned black and the smile was wiped off his face.

"N-no I don't really get that. But whatever is going on with you I hope it stops."

You were petrified you were just staring into the blanks of sans' eyes. They soon turned back to normal and his smile returned. He left the store while making a pun on the way out and giggling to himself at it.

Your co-worker peaked his head out from the back to see what happened. He saw sans leaving and immediately looked sad.

"Wait, no, Sans. Don't leave!" He said.

Sans turned around acting very confused.

"Could I come with you?" He asked nervously

*Sure, why not, I got nothin' else to do."

The co-worker and sans left the store and they lived happily ever after. At least they had their endings while you were stuck with your miserable boring life. You soon got to thinking about sans' question and wanted to research some more about it. So you decided to go to the computer lab.

As you got there something felt off. You opened the doors to see that it was pitch black in there. Maybe the lights were just turned off. After about 2 minutes you decided to suck it up and walk in there. Everything turned black.

You felt like you were falling, you were scared of what would happen when you would see the ground. Would you go splat and just die? Would it just be the end? You saw the ground. You panicked and almost passed out. No, no, no, no! Please don't die. As you came hurling towards the ground you were so shocked to see that you had just peacefully landed on the ground. Maybe a little oomph when you hit it but it didn't hurt. You soon found yourself exploring the vast area, alone. You soon ran into bustling traffic. You had to push the crosswalk button and pray that you made it in time and didn't get hit. You took a deep breath because you were so nervous trying to cross those busy streets. You soon came to a stop because the traffic was so much that the cars didn't even move for a solid 30 minutes. You decided to take a good look at the scenery. It was a literal cyber city, everything was blue or white or somewhat varying colors close to that. Add pop-ups everywhere. you even saw multiple Addisons trying to sell you tea, clothing, honestly anything. Their smiles you couldn't trust.