6

The next day while the sun was just rising Chris pushed a red button, which played a trumpet through the intercom system, waking everyone up. Annoying the hell out of everyone.  

In Cabin 1, the first to wake up was Angelina. She opened her lilac eyes, and was very confused, this wasn't her room, nor any other she is familiar with. She sat up quickly and looked at her cabin mate, only then remembering her current predicament. 

"Ugh. . . what time is it," Gwen asked, while yawning and slightly hanging off of her bed.

Angelina got out of bed quickly, and looked out the window. "It is first day light, sun rise. . . so about 6 AM!" After Angelina said that she quickly ran to her bed, grabbed her clothing bag, changed clothes, and then threw on her two bags. 

"Why so early?!" Leshawna screamed as she put her pillow on her head before reluctantly getting up. 

"Well, it's the first day, so I guess Chris wants us to eat, and then start the first competition," Bridgette says while looking at her cabin mates. 

"You guys should start getting ready," Angelina says while she starts leaving the cabin. 

"I'm using the bathroom first," said Leshawna, while rushing to the bathroom with her clothes. Gwen and Bridgette got out of their bed next and started stretching, and while they were doing so Angelina walked up to the bathroom remembering she still needs to brush her teeth, and knocked on the door. 

"Leshwana are you in the bathroom, sorry, but I need to brush my teeth," Angelina said through the door. 

"I'm inside," Leshwana said through the door. Angelina the walked into the bathroom, closed the door, and started brushing her teeth. Once she waws done, she walked out of the bathroom, and left the cabin. 

"I'm heading out, Ill see you ladies in the main lodge!" 

"Hey, wait, Angelina?" Angelina quickly turned to Gwen to see what she need, and Gwen looked down, so Angelina looked down, and she saw her out fit. She was wearing a black shear shirt over a dark gray tank top, jean shorts today, with tights under my shorts, wedge shoes, and. . . DJ's jacket. . . 

I decided to act like I didn't notice, and said, "what?"

"You're still wearing DJ's jacket!" Gwen said while chuckling, and I felt my albino face turn red as roses. . . Quickly I left the cabin to escape this, and hopefully never speak of it. She heard Gwen burst in laughter and she spotted people leaving their cabins as well. She saw Trent looking at his cabin, and instantly knew what she has to do. 

She let her face cool down, then she went to the cabin, and walked right up to the worried Trent. "Hey, Trent, what's up?"

"Um. . . I listened to what you said. . . Ezekiel didn't, and wasn't as lucky." Trent scratched the back of his head, looking concerned. 

Angelica didn't even flinch before saying, "that tracks. What did Dun, do?" 

"Uh, the kid took your brothers knife."

"Oh, that knife is important to Duncan, I gave it to him for his birthday last year." Angelina said matter oh factly. "Are the other in your cabin dressed, I don't want to spook anyone." Trent nodded his head looking scared. 

"Hey, guys, Angelica is coming in!" Trent screamed into the cabin, and they walked in. 

DJ turned to them, and waved at Angelina, "hey, Angelina, I was going to wake up your brother, but Trent wouldn't let me, said you needed to do it." He smiled warmly, when he noticed she was wearing his jacket still, he was very thankful that he had dark skin, so that way it was harder to see him blush.