Team Building

Chapter 3: Team Building

After the auditions, the members of the new idol group were announced: Yui, Anaku, Sora, Miki, and Rio. They were all excited to start working together, but they knew that they had a lot of work to do.

The first step was to come up with a name for their group. "We need something that reflects who we are and what we stand for," Sora said.

After hours of brainstorming and debating, they finally settled on a name: Shining Dreams. They all agreed that it was a perfect representation of their aspirations to become successful idols and make their dreams come true.

The next step was to start practicing. They spent countless hours rehearsing their songs and dance routines, working on their harmonies and choreography.

As they practiced, they began to bond as a team. They shared their dreams and aspirations, and supported each other through the challenges they faced.

One day, Anaku suggested that they go on a team-building trip to a nearby hot spring. "It'll give us a chance to relax and bond outside of rehearsals," she said.

The rest of the group agreed, and they packed their bags and headed off on their trip. As they soaked in the hot springs and shared stories around the campfire, they felt a sense of camaraderie that they had never experienced before.

"This is what being part of a team is all about," Yui said, looking around at her new friends. "We're not just a group of individuals anymore - we're Shining Dreams."

As they headed back to school, they felt more confident and united than ever before. They knew that they still had a long way to go, but they were ready to face whatever challenges came their way, together.