Chapter 14: You Rope Me In

"Morning," Ruby said as Sasha came bouncing into the kitchen. She chuckled when Sasha was obviously startled by Ruby's presence, "Forgot I was here, huh?"

"Yeah, for a moment, sorry," Sasha gave her best apologetic smile before opening the fridge. "What does Bayley like for breakfast?"

"I have no idea, I never had to make her any."

"That's not very helpful," Sasha murmured before grabbing a carton of milk. "Cereal will have to do then."

Ruby smiled, "I made coffee, there should be plenty for you and Bayley, I'm sure she wants some. I'm gonna wake up Liv and get her ready for the day."

"Thanks," Sasha said as she eyed the chocolate in the cupboard. Morning or not, she definitely had earned some pieces and she wanted them right then and there. She turned around when Ruby moved to leave, "Hey Ruby?"

"Yeah?"

"I know you don't me yet and stuff, but do you think when Bayley shows you that rope stuff I could maybe watch?"

"Of course, have you ever tried it?"

"Tried what?"

"Being tied up?"

Sasha blushed, "Nope, I'm not.." she paused and bit her lip. She could hardly say she wasn't into BDSM anymore after what had transpired last night. "I haven't."

"You should try, it's fun," Ruby grinned before giving her a small wave. "See ya in a bit."

"Yeah, see you soon," Sasha murmured as she moved around the kitchen. It was another ten minutes before she pushed Bayley's bedroom door open with her foot, balancing the tray with Bayley's food in her arms. She sat down on the edge of the bed and put the tray down as she pondered her next move. Bayley was still fast asleep and she was unsure of the best way to wake her up. Prodding her didn't seem like a good idea, so she opted for the next best thing instead.

"Bayley, wake up, I made you breakfast. Ruby and Liv are already up and it's after ten, so you know, time to wake up," she rambled. She smiled when Bayley rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms over her head.

"Why do you sound so happy?"

"Just because you suffer from inconsiderate bitch syndrome in the morning, doesn't mean we all do," Sasha teased.

Bayley's eyebrow quirked at Sasha's statement, "I'm just going to pretend you didn't just call me an inconsiderate bitch, because honestly, if you think that's an appropriate way to wake me up.."

Sasha blushed furiously and murmured, "I didn't mean it like that."

"You better have not," Bayley said sternly before smiling as she sat up straight in bed. "You brought me breakfast?"

Sasha nodded, "I didn't know what you wanted though and I didn't want to set your kitchen on fire-"

"What in the world is that," Bayley cut Sasha off as she grimaced when she looked at the tray.

"Breakfast!"

Bayley groaned, "Sasha, milk and cereal is not breakfast! I like the coffee though."

"There's something else there too," Sasha grinned as she pointed to it with a finger.

"What is your chocolate bar doing here?"

"Well, I deserve many rewards, so I thought I'd be helpful and bring it with me."

"You want your reward now? Chocolate? In the morning," Bayley sounded absolutely mortified.

"Yep."

Bayley grabbed the chocolate bar and turned it over in her hands, "Put the tray on the table, please." She watched Sasha's surprised reaction with amusement and patted the bed when Sasha had done as she asked. "On your knees."