Chapter 1

*phone buzzing repeatedly*

Mila groans, annoyed. She checked her phone, it was her friend group. 'what are these shit heads doing at 12 am' she thought to herself.

*The group*

Des♡: "GUYSS OMG I HAD THE GREATEST IDEA EVERRR"

Harp˘ ³˘♡: "Destiny pls stop spamming and go to sleep for goodness sake."

Des♡: "CMONN HARPER PLSSS LISTEN!!"

Harp˘ ³˘♡: "Alright fine, go on"

Des♡: "WHAT IF WE GO ON AN ADVENTURE TO THE FOREST!!??"

Harp˘ ³˘♡: "Girl you gotta be kidding me rn."

Des♡: "IT'LL BE FUN I PROMISE, PLEEEEASEE??

Jamie: "Of course darling"

E.T.: "Nah I'm too tired, I just wanna sleep"

Des♡: "Fine, let's vote."

Mimi♪☆: "Guys it's literally 12 AM stop this nonsense and go back to sleep."

Des♡: "Do you really want me to tell them what I found in your diary Mimi? ;)"

Mimi♪☆: "You can't blackmail me destiny >:("

Des♡: "I won't, only if you agree ;)"

Mimi♪☆: "Ugh fineee, I vote to go with des"

Jamie: "I VOTE TO GO WITH DESS"

E.T.: "Obviously you'll vote to go with your girlfriend, you're such a simp dude. Eh anyway I vote to go too ig"

Jamie: "Shut up ethan"

Des♡: "Harper!?"

Harp˘ ³˘♡: "Damn I guess ignoring y'all won't work since you won't stop spamming, I'll vote to go with des then."

Des♡: "AHHH PERFECT THANK YOU, MEET ME NEAR OUR FAVOURITE PLACE IN 10 MINS"
*Seen by everyone*

Mila puts her phone down to get ready.
She puts on a light brown GAP hoodie, beige trousers, black sneakers, and a brown handbag, she brushes her short dark brown hair and ties it in a ponytail.

She goes to the bathroom, turns the light on to brush her teeth and wash her face, she felt like someone was watching her, but she brushed it off thinking, 'its probably my mind playing tricks'

She wiped her hands on the towel and left the bathroom, she grabbed her phone and put it in her hand bag.

She sneaked downstairs, trying not to make any noises as her parents were sleeping in the downstairs bedroom.

She opened the front door, slowly and quietly as possible and left the house.

_________☆゚.*・。゚__________

Heyy!! This is my first time writing a story so I don't expect it to be good lol
I know this is a very short chapter but it's a start 😭 I hope you like it so far<3

You can imagine the characters like anyone you want<3

A very special thanks to my amazing friends: beropotter nourzsoussi

If you would like to read anything in this story, feel free to comment!!

Thank you for reading I really appreciate it :)

Words: 442