Past tense

[Tony P.O.V]

"Wha- where am I-? Where's everyone... what happened?!" I was starting to panic, 'ok tony calm down, head in a random direction, I might find someone in that direction' I started walking towards that direction

After a bit of walking I found the students!- and... who is that and why is he hugging doi? Oh whatever... "Red, Duck, doi? Is that you guys?" "Tony! Hi! This is my dad! He's not a computer a-anymore!" Doi said "Doi I wasn't a computer I just wasn't myself....that makes no sense but ok, Tony I think it was, I'm Roy...the actual Roy.. not "computer" Roy." Roy said as he held his hand out for me to shake, of course I shook his hand, "I think I hear the others... in that direction"' Duck said " Ok, I think we should head other there." Red said un-enthusiastically, we walk off in that direction

What do you know they were over here, near a door... we found, electracy, Colin, sketch, Warren, shrignold, Larry, and Steak, "Tony!-" Sketch was saying being interrupted by Colin "TONY!!" Colin said running up to me and giving me a hug, "yes hello bud, don't interrupt people." Colin chuckled, he was in his digital form, I bent down and look at sketch she hugged me and I put her on my head, she likes being tall.

"Ok what's up with the door?" Tracy asked "I dOn'T kNoW lEtS oPeN iT!" Larry said as shrignold tried to stop him before he opened the door and larry expression changed from stupid wasted drunk to, scared wasted drunk real quick, we all gathered around the door one by one and were shocked...It was everyone else, but... but... dead....Roy's eyes caught a human and he ran to it and doi followed after, "LESLIE! Oh my goodness...." Roy choked out, shrignold flew to a corner where the love cult was kept and mourned aswell, warren followed after, then it was steak he went to the healthy bands area, Colin and electracy just hugged , they couldn't see their friends like this, my eyes caught a clock, middle of the room...."Penelope?" "What tony?" Sketch asked, I ran to penny, "Oh penny... my god what happened... I will fist fight Malcom if it means I find the culprit!" I screeched through tears, "tony calm down" Sketch comforted.

"Guys, we should head out of here it's just a toll on all of us..." Colin said concludingly, everyone without a word got out, besides me, I was still holding penny sobbing... "Tony?" Colin asked "My sister is DEAD." the words hit Colin like a snowball,  "Tony, give her a proper goodbye." Sketch said trying to sound comforting,  I just stood up and walked out, I shut the door behind me.

We found an exit after a bit, we ended up exiting the vents outside of our house.. interesting... we all headed inside and got settled and that's where we are now.