CHAPTER 12

Author Pov:
“We're Finally HERE!!!” Where else if not on the BEACH! Sans and the others are excited and happy to be able to go on vacation today. They can't wait to do their own activities.

“Ugh! Why do I need to be here too!? Especially with that F*CKING MONKEY(Dream) !!??” Nightmare said to his Mother with a displeased look on his face. 

“Oh Come On Night! We are here to relax! After all, Dream is your brother.. What makes you not satisfied with him?” Said Queen Nim to Nightmare.
“Only if you know what he has done..”

Nightmare glared at Dream who was playing volleyball with Sans and the others.
Dream who noticed that glare, he instead just replied with a smirk.

“Night!!!” Sans shouted as he ran towards Nightmare.
"Come play with us!" Sans invites Nightmare to play volleyball with the others.
Nightmare shook his head “Nah.. You go play.. I want to read a book.."
“Awww Pretty Pleaseee!~” Sans now made a cute face as he pulled Nightmare's hand.

Nightmare's face suddenly turned red.
‘WHY TF WITH THAT FACE!!?? TOO CUTEEEEE!!! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!'

[this is just a sketch, i can't finish it because artblock won't let me

[this is just a sketch, i can't finish it because artblock won't let me.. ;-;]

*Sigh* Fine.." Said Nightmare. His face looks cold, but there is a garden in his heart~
"Yay! Let's Gooooo!!” Sans ran to take Nightmare's hand and they played volleyball together..

•••

Time passed quickly, now they are witnessing the beauty of the sunset on the beach while having a picnic under the tree eating a BBQ en masse before entering the hotel that they had booked.

"This is a beautiful view.." Said Sans who was eating a piece of BBQ sitting on a hill a little far from where Queen Nim and the others were sitting.

Nightmare who was sitting enjoying the food noticed that Sans was not with them. So he decided to walk to find Sans.

“Nightmare? Where do you want to go?" Queen Nim asked.
"...I want to take a breath for a while.."
"You need a Bodyguard?" Queen Nim asked again worried if anything happened to her son.
"No thanks.. I'll call if anything happens.." Nightmare said.
"Alright then.. be careful.." Said Queen Nim allowing her son.

•••

Nightmare walked looking for Sans in the beach area while eating the BBQ he brought. After walking for 5 minutes, he saw the board of someone sitting on the hill. 'Is that Classic??' 

Nightmare Pov:
I approached that person and my guess was correct, it was Classic who was sitting casually without realizing that I came and sat next to him. What is he thinking about??

“Classy?”

"Classy??"
... There has been no response twice..

Suddenly something crossed my mind..

"When are we gonna get married??"  “WHAT!!??" Classic looking at me with a surprised face.
‘Finally it's work..’
“*chuckles* I'm just kidding” I said it was just a joke. Actually, I really want to marry him too.. But, let it be a secret..

"So.. Night.. What are you doing here?" Ask Classic.
"I was looking for you.. I thought you were lost.."

"Ouh.. I'm just sitting here.. Don't worry.. I won't disappear.." Classic said chuckling.
'WTH!! STOP THAT!! THAT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER!! AAAARRGHH!!!’

For 30 minutes we had been chatting on the hill without looking at the time, suddenly three bodyguards approached us in a hurry as if there was an emergency going on.

"Prince Nightmare, We have an emergency in the castle!! The queen orders us to go back there!!” Bodyguard 1.
"What happened at the castle?"
"We have received a report that a large group of unknown individuals broke into the castle" Bodyguard 2.
"Alright then, let's go home" I said, looking at Sans nodding his head in understanding.

•••

Author Pov:
Once they got there, everything was a mess. There were also several injured workers.

"What happened here!?" Queen Nim asked one of the guards who had been injured.

"There's a group of terrorists who have invaded... They- *cough×3*.." Before he could finish the sentence, a lot of blood came out of his mouth.
"It's okay.. calm down first.." Queen Nim said, calming the guard down.
"The ambulance phone and the police told them to take action on what happened!!" Said Queen Nim. Sans immediately took out his phone, called the police and an ambulance.

"Can you repeat what you said earlier..?" Queen Nim asked seriously.
“They.. *cough* are looking for….*cough×3*–”
“Look for Who!??” Queen Nim asked again.
"..S-S-Sans.. *Cough*" said the guard pointing his finger at Sans.

Sans eyes widened when he heard someone was looking for him. But why? Who are they?

"Me??"
"Who are they? Did they tell you their names??” asked Sans again.

"They didn't tell us anything.. they only asked about your whereabouts and invaded the palace only.." answered a maid coming towards them.
"You don't know why this is happening..?" Queen Nim asked with a worried face.
"I… don't know.." Sans said.

Who are they?
Do I know them?
Why are they searching for me??

That question often plays in his mind making him wonder the same thing until the next day..

To Be Continued-