Chapter 6: The circus Part 1.

(Sarah's pov)
'Yes, yes, yes, I can't wait. We're going to the circus, we're going to the cir- wait what am I going to wear oh, I know, what about the dress Sebastian made me (up at the top).' I thought to myself. I was jumping around my room looking for the dress. "There you are!" I said a little too loud I think I woke up the young master....oops.
(Sebastian's pov)
What on earth was that, oh well it must be Sarah. I'll go check just in case. I walk to her room and open the door a crack just to see her spinning with her dress I made her. "Someone's excited" I said scaring her. "OH MY GOD! I mean I wasn't scared, totally" she said. haha she is so strange sort of like the young master. I thought to myself. "Well it's about time we get going I'll go get the young master" I said she just nodded. A strange child.
(-time skip- brought to you by: fjfudhfhenhejcjdhdudjf )
(Ciel's pov)
We finally get there after a whole hour of hearing Sarah sing the circus toon for some reason. She is so childish sometimes I swear. Once we get there we find our seats and Sarah starts jumping up and down in hers and I put my hand on hers to get her attention. "Please do calm down." I said calmly and she did but she was blushing, I looked down and I remember I had my hand on hers and I quickly took it off and looked down at my lap as my face began to become hot. "Ummmm, I'm s-sorry..." I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear. "Oh, it's fine you were just trying to calm me down that's all, right?" She asked. I paused. I know that was my intention but I never had this feeling holding Lizzy's hand. I was kicked out of my thoughts with Sebastian elbowing me I think he herd and saw what was going on i looked at Sarah and nodded slightly.
(-Time skip- still Ciel)
"We need a volunteer from the crowd" I heard the man they called joker shout as a woman was standing there with a lion. All of a sudden Sebastian stands up and walks towards the lion. "Oh-no, a lion is a-" I was cut off by everyone's gasps I looked at Sarah to realize she was laughing...a cute little laugh.... It made me smile, a real smile but I quickly changed my thought and looked back at Sebastian who had his head inside of the lions mouth. I facepalmed at this. Which made Sarah laugh even harder. joker and beast I believe her name is  brought us (TO A GAY BAR...jk) to the doctor tent Sebastian was getting checked for any wounds while me and Sarah when back to the carriage. "So..." I said shy as I realized we were alone. " So...umm how's you and lady Elizabeth?" She asked I struggled to get out a 'were fine' but I couldn't so I just shrugged my shoulders. And he nodded. Not looking at me.
(Sarah's pov)
Come on Sebastian hurry up..... I looked at the corner of my eye to see Ciel. He is really cute when he's shy, too bad he's with Lizzy....I saw his hand out on the seat in the middle of us and I slowly put my hand on top of his to see how he would react. And I noticed he didn't jerk back he just looked at me and hurried up and looked away, was he blushing? Well to be honest I think I was too. I took my hand off of his and looked out the window until Sebastian came back. He told us that we will all be trying out for the circus.

(AUTHERS NOTE!!!)
Ok guys sorry I haven't been posting I'll try to get back on posting regularly. Btw this chalet has two parts, part two will be out.....idk when....sorry.
Anyway,  byeeeeeee guys and stay awesome!!!