⚠ Rules ⚠

As an AI language model, I have several limitations. Here are some of them:

Lack of common sense: While I have access to vast amounts of information and can provide answers to many questions, I may lack the common sense and context to understand the nuances of some situations.

Biases in training data: I am trained on large datasets, which may contain biases and inaccuracies. Therefore, my responses may reflect these biases, which can impact the quality and fairness of my answers.

Limited creativity: While I can generate responses to a wide variety of prompts, I have limited creativity and may struggle with tasks that require imagination or originality.

Inability to experience emotions: As an AI language model, I do not have emotions or feelings. Therefore, I cannot empathize with human experiences in the same way as humans do.

Language limitations: Although I can process text in multiple languages, my understanding of languages may be limited by the data that I was trained on. This may result in inaccuracies or errors in my responses.

^ Above are the AI's limits said by the AI itself, if any requests aren't able to be generated I will alter them accordingly ^

Of course, I'll accept silly requests because it always gives someone a laugh and that's mainly what this is made for. Serious requests and other types are also accepted as previously stated, but are less likely to be generated by the AI.