Another

7/24/23 -  I fixed the typos and cleaned up the wording a bit. Added some things and changed some things but it's nothing crazy. It's still the same story. It just should be easier to read now. Thanks for reading! :)

_________________________________________________________________

Douma arrived at the infinity castle. As normal, he greeted the demon woman, Nakime, who held her instrument at hand as always, but she did not reply, choosing not to engage in any sort of pleasantry with him. A quiet woman who prefers to watch. He looked up to see Kokushibo in a different room several stories high from where he stood. Of course, he was already here. Always punctual and straight to the point.

Usually, Douma is the last to arrive, but this time he decided to come earlier for no specific reason at all. He felt like coming early so that's what he did.

It's always best to arrive when called by Muzan as soon as possible or immediately. Though, it's a gamble on whether or not he will be there or not. Sometimes, it takes hours before he arrives, and it is certainly not to be questioned.

Tardiness is not tolerated, because not only is it seen as disrespectful, but as an insult to Muzan. It says to him that you are not putting him at the utmost value.

It has happened multiple times with the lower moons. They tend to have frequent meetings. It's no wonder they never last so long. Weak in will as they are in power. How he gets this information is from Gyokko and Daki. They are always ones for gossip and talking around and so is he. No one else tends to tell him anything.

Douma wholeheartedly follows his Lordship but he is the "problem child" out of the group of six. He has received countless scoldings and punishments which he takes with glee. If that's what Muzan desired, he'll take them, not minding them at all. He doesn't intentionally make Muzan angry, it just happens.

He spotted Hantengu hiding behind a railing mumbling quietly to himself about who knows what. Nothing out of the ordinary from him.

Douma busied himself by pacing around the room, not knowing what to do with himself. He would try to talk to the others, but no one seems interested. Kokushibo would either ignore him or give dry answers. Not that he wasn't interesting, but he knew when to give him space. Besides, it's evident that he wanted to be alone. As their leader, he has that right. 

As for Hantengu, well, he didn't really make good conversation. Nakime fell in the same category as Kokushibo, only talking when necessary.

He sat down criss-cross on the wooden floor, elbow resting on a knee with the palm of his hand holding his chin. He swirled his fan, creating a miniature blizzard in front of him. Then, he summoned his small, ice dolls that resembled him. They danced around following the direction of the wind and chased each other. Some toppled over but quickly get back up. Douma watched the little scene with amusement.

A faint knocking nears until he can make out that it's the click of heels close behind him. He turned his head, brightening upon laying his eyes at the girl with long, white hair decored neatly with hair accessories. She strode toward him with a wicked grin, clearly in good spirits. Douma immediately stood up to approach her. The little play area he conjured faded away behind him.

"Daki, you look well!" He patted her head affectionately but lightly, avoiding ruining her hair otherwise she'd scold him.

"I've defeated another Hashira!" she said proudly, hands on her hips. She was oozing with pride and looked for praise which Douma will not deny her of it. "I'm getting stronger."

"I can see that. Good work!" Douma caressed her hair, smoothing it out. Daki beamed hearing the praise. Douma's not worried about Gyutaro, who is currently fused within her, because if Daki is doing fine, then he knows Gyutaro is too. There was no reason for him to come out.