MANAGER × IDOL AU

Diluc=D,Kaeya=K,Venti=V,Dainself=Da

There was the biggest idol boy named Kaeya....And his Manager named Diluc... and Diluc's helper named Venti .... Kaeya's best friend from childhood named Dainself you can him call Dain.... Kaeya's family had died from a car accident.... so he take care of himself and now... he becomes the biggest idol in china...! But there was a secret Diluc and kaeya were hiding it~...

D:Kaeya what's happening to you in those few days... you have been struggling so much... you know your next competition VS. the other idol company.... you need to get ready for this we don't have time....*Diluc yelled*

Kaeya was struggling because he was thinking of his family death....and he was scary to say anything stupid...

V:Manager don't get mad at him... he is just 18 year old... and he must be tired of singing.... or he need medicine....

D:I don't care if he is 18 year old or he is tired.... i just care about we win... he is and useless child...why we got him from the first time...UGH...*Diluc yelled*

Kaeya stand up and going to his house with tears on his eyes...and he was shaking and couldn't walk like normal...

V:K-kaeya...h-hey.... don't worry...let me help you...don't cry it's fine...*low voice*

Diluc didn't care and go to his office... he was trying to think about Venti what he said about Kaeya... Diluc was watching Kaeya Videos... he realized in those videos Kaeya looks so tired and had sad faces... and Diluc realized something about Kaeya body.... it's like didn't have energy... and it was so skinny... and he everytime wearing long gloves... every video....and~...

          Meanwhile Kaeya and Venti:

V:Were here Mr.Kaeya....

K:Thanks Venti... Good night....

V:Good night...Mr.Kaeya...

Kaeya opened his house door... seeing his Best friend childhood...Dainself...

K:Dainself...? What are you doing here?

Da:I want to see you... If how everything is good lately...?

K:It's good... everything is doing well...

Da:Alright then let's go drink together...

Kaeya and Dainself drinking until It's 1am... and no one is up... after it Kaeya was to drunk... and Dainself was handled it...they say goodbye to each other... after 2min... Diluc saw Kaeya was too drunk... so Diluc goes to Kaeya...

D:KAEYA...!Are you drunk you are only 18...!!Let me get you home...

Kaeya looks at Diluc face... he kissed Diluc at the lips so hard... Diluc was shocked... so he kissed back...

                      The next day:

Kaeya goes to the studio... doesn't remember anything what's happening yesterday....in the middle he finished of the song...Kaeya was so shocked... because he remembered everything what happened yesterday he inuturapt ...he run to Diluc office...

K:What is wrong with you...*Kaeya yelled*

D:What is wrong with me...with what...?

K:Yesterday w-we kissed.....!?!?!

D:Yes... it's not my fault you were drunk

Kaeya goes out of Diluc office...but Diluc grab him... and make him sit on Diluc lap...

K:HUH...!?!?! Leave me alone...you prevent...!

Diluc kissed Kaeya...on the lips... so hard... Kaeya pushed Diluc harder... and ran....

At 6pm... Diluc come to Kaeya house... for apologize for because he was rude..

D:I'm sorry...for yelling at you... and begin rudely...I'm Sorry...

K:It's fine... no need to apologize... Haha....

Diluc grab Kaeya... to Kaeya's room...they were kissing...and~...

K:Mhm~....Ugh~... s-stop...

Diluc stopped...and he said...

D:I have a surprise for you after you win the competition...

Diluc goes from Kaeya house... with a smirk...

               In the competition day:

Kaeya sing the most and beautiful voice....And now the result come....

THE WINNER OF THIS YEAR IS KAEYA!

Everyone clapped so harder...after it...
Kaeya sees Diluc's with a smirk face... Diluc grab Kaeya to his house... and put him on the bed...Diluc takes off his clothes...Kaeya was shocked... Diluc kissed Kaeya on the lips...Diluc takes off Kaeya clothes without Kaeya realized it...

K:Mhm~...s-stop...hhhhh...

Diluc licked Kaeya n!p..pl..es and su..ck them...

K:AH~....S-ST-STOP...hhhhh....

Diluc wouldn't stop... so he puts his 2 fingers in Kaeya as.s.ho.le. while he kissed Kaeya...

K:AH~....UGHN~~....

Diluc going deeper... in his as.s.ho.le...

K:UGH...AH~...S-STOP...

Diluc didn't care about to stop... he shows Kaeya his d!ck... and he about it to put it him...but...

K:S-ST-STOP...N-NO...NOT THERE....

Diluc puts it in Kaeya as.s.ho.le...

K:AH~....HMPF~...HHH~...

Diluc puts it all faster in...

K:YAH~...AH~...

Diluc put his hand on Kaeya d!ck....and rubbing it...and lick it... while Diluc's
d!ck still in Kaeya as.s.ho.le...

K:A-AH~.... S-STOP Yah~.... if you still... rubbing it....i'm...g-goin-...Ah~~~.... look... what i did because of you... pull it out of your mouth....!!

Diluc sallow it...

D:Delicious...it's taste good...mhm...♡

Diluc bi.te Kaeya n!p.pl.es and su..ck them....

K:AH~~....s-stop~~...

Diluc c*m... in Kaeya as.s.ho.le....

K:AAH~~...

Kaeya lose consciousness....and he fall asleep...and Diluc take his d!ck out slowly...

D:(POV... he look so cute...♡)

Diluc sleep be side of Kaeya...

          THE END FINALLY BISHES