there's an emptiness

They entered the burning building that was still on fire. Everything was going good but until someone got hurt and it had to be Buck that got hurt. He had a broken leg so he could not move at all and was trying to get help on his radio but it was broken. Eddie Buck's boyfriend was worried. Hen had to calm him, they were going to Get Buck out alive. Hen and everyone except for Eddie. Eddie was  about to cry. They had to get him, they just started dating. Buck was too young to die. They did whatever they could to save him. They had got Buck out safely. Eddie was with Buck in the ambulance Buck had survived. The next day Eddie went back into the hospital to see how buck was doing he was still in critical condition. When Eddie entered the room he saw his boyfriend sitting up. His face looked like death but then when Eddie walked closer he noticed something different. "buck?" Eddie asked as he came close to him.

"Yeah." He answered weakly, "How have you been? Eddie asked his boyfriend.

"I'm okay , I just want to get out of here." Buck said to his boyfriend.

"How can you think about going home right now?" Eddie told him. Eddie was happy to hear that buck was talking.

a week and a half later.

Buck was glad that he could go home. He felt better than he has in weeks; he felt free from pain. He was able to move around without any problem at all.