My Ego

A young teen stood in front of a window on the highest floor of a mansion. A small humanoid pokemon was floating beside her.

The young raven-haired individual spoke.

"It's time."
_______________________

"Is there anything you'd like me to do before you go my lady?"

The green-eyed girl smiled though it looked more like her just lifting the corners of her mouth, "No, I'll be leaving today."

"Very well,"the old man stopping his cleaning to glance behind him,"I'd wish you good luck but I'm sure you don't need it Madam Selene."

"Thanks. Anyways, see you. Come on Meloetta."

The serene Pokémon called its name affirmatively before flying off to follow her trainer.

Later That Week....

Selene sighed as another trainer ran off crying. She looked at her hand with an emptiness in her eyes.

"Pathetic. No strong trainers here. Not one. I thought I had it this time. I waited four years."

She leaned against a random tree, recalling her Meloetta,"And still not one strong trainer."
________________________________

"Can I have a battle with you?!"

Selene lifted her head off the table,glaring harshly hoping it would scare them away.

"I'd like to battle you and your Meloetta!"

The boy with broccoli colored hair and eyes smiled at her so widely Selene was worried for his face.

"Meloetta is a really rare Pokémon see. And I'd like to battle it!"

Selene started at the boy for much longer, her Meloetta that was sitting on that same table looking at her to see if she would accept this boy's request.

"....Sure."

___________________

"Let's just do one on one,'kay?"

The boy, Sawyer he said his name was, waved his hand,"Works for me!"

He took out a pokeball, enlarging it before releasing it into the air "Treecko, we have a battle!"

"Meloetta."

The Pokémon nodded before speeding up into the air singing, a glow surrounding it. It landed just as swiftly posing with a slightly different look.

"Meloetta's hair is red!"

The boy took out a Pokedex.

"Meloetta. The Melody Pokémon. Meloetta is known for its beautiful songs and its melodies have the power to control the feelings of Pokémon. Many famous songs are made in inspiration of Meloetta's voice. It has no known evolution but is said to switch between two forms,its Aria Forme, where it is a Normal and Psychic type and its Pirouette Forme, where it is a Normal and Fighting Type. Since Meloetta is a really timid Pokémon, these theories are yet to be confirmed."

Sawyer glanced at Meloetta who was bouncing on the ground, punching the air with a determined look on its face.

"That doesn't look timid to me."

Treecko got into a fighting stance, bracing itself.

"Well, I'm not gonna wait on you. Meloetta, Brick Break."

Meloetta disappeared in a flash, reappearing before Treecko slamming its glowing hand into the grass-types face.

As Treecko went flying, Meloetta jumped right back to its previous position, looking eager to move again.