copyright + authors note

to start with this story, the characters do not belong to me. the people are individuals and this is completely fictional. however this story does belong to me and i wouldn't appreciate it if it were posted elsewhere without my permission. 

please do keep in mind that it is not nice stealing other people's work or ideas. this is the way i write and i'd like to keep my storyline unique as always. i'm sure you wouldn't want anyone stealing your ideas either. if you do see something like that happening, please do let me know as i do read other stories but i lack time to read all of them at times. 

this work purely belongs to @withluvpriyankit 2023, wattpad. and @sakhiNhangover on twitter. i'm not anywhere else as of yet. if i am, i will let you guys know!

alright as for the authors note. 

i'd want the readers to know a little about me because what's some reading without knowing the author. i go by the nickname ams, and i am 20 years old. i speak a mix of hindi and urdu but i'm not that great in text at that. 

the way i found priyankit was from when udaariyaan came out. i had been watching udaariyaan. but i was just an instagram girl so i was not active on twitter then. i've been following along with the pair since. 

i'm a college student so i am pretty much occupied 90% of the time but i enjoy writing. i love reading but sometimes i have writers block. my main goal is to get the feel across to you guys and for you to be able to visualize the characters and their feelings well. 

if i am able to make you guys feel like you're watching a movie, then i'm sure that i'm doing a great job. i hate giving crappy writing updates. i always feel like it should be perfect because being an avid BTS fanfic reader, my expectations have been raised.

also, as for my short two week break, i know i disappeared but i had midterms. yes, they did go well and i've been slowly getting some marks back for those. c: kinda content with them actually. i've got some more left in the next following week just about three exams or so. i appreciate how patient you guys have been with me, please continue to be patient with me as i will try and give you guys high quality updates as you like. 

i'm also a person. i wish you'd understand. i'm glad to see the growing numbers in priyankit fanfic writers and shoutout to all of them. 

shoutout to Rolly_holymoly, i saw you tagging me a bit late but your stories are lovely and they inspire me too. 

but really, 

thank you. 

with love, 

ams.