A "Normal" Day

BEEP BEEP BEEP! Randy's alarm clock went off. They groaned but got up. "RANDY GET DOWN HERE OR YOUR GOING TO MAKE YOUR SISTER LATE!" Randy's mom Shannon yelled from downstairs. Randy quickly got ready than ran downstairs and left,along with their sister. Once they got to school,Randy looked for their friend,Emily. Emily was the most popular girl at school and was also Randy's best,and only,friend. "RANDY!" Emily shouted and ran up to them "Hi Emily"Randy said. And then they walked to class.

time skip

When Randy and their sister,Carol,got home Randy went to their room and lied down on the bed while Carol was downstairs on the phone.
"RANDY!" Shannon randomly yelled. "GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Randy went downstairs and saw two knights "Randy,"One of the knights said "You might be the lost princess." "WHAT" Randy shouted "Yup,we just need to take a dna test to check if your mom stole you" So Randy took the dna test and the results came back "Randy you are the lost princess" The knight said.Randy smiled due to excitement. "Shannon,you are arrested for 1,000,000,000,000,000 years for stealing the lost princess" the knight said "NOOOOOO" Shannon screamed while being dragged away. Randy went up to their room and packed,because tomorrow they were moving into the castle.